Shifting Perspectives: The Bridge Will Exercise Your Mind

Encaen

May 6, 2005
Shifting Perspectives: The Bridge Will Exercise Your Mind

A novel and challenging twist on the puzzle genre, The Bridge will leave a lasting impression.

Read Full Article

Legion

Were it so easy
Oct 2, 2008
I considered picking this up the other day, it looks fairly interesting and I do enjoy puzzles. The only thing is I have recently backed a Kickstarter and an Indiegogo project, bought Defender Quest, and pre-ordered Heart of the Swarm. Not to mention my car's MOT and lending £200 to a family member...

So I guess this will have to wait until it is on sale or next time I am paid.

Would you say it is worth the full retail price?

Encaen

May 6, 2005
Legion said:
Would you say it is worth the full retail price?
Honestly, that will depend. If you're a fan of both puzzle games and Escher, it's absolutely worth the full retail price. If you're only inclined to appreciate one or the other, then it might be worth waiting for a sale.

Calibanbutcher

Elite Member
Nov 29, 2009
Reminds me a bit of "echocrome".
Yeah, anyone remember that gem?

Actually, I am going to play it right now.
Strange puzzles HO

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
As a kid I kinda loved Escher, but I've never been a particularly huge fan of puzzle games that aren't Portal. I'll think about it.

XSin

Jul 21, 2009
It reminded me a lot of Braid which is one of my all-time fav games, especially being able to rewind at will.

Honestly I don't think it's worth the full package of $15 as it is quite short, or maybe just a little too easy if you play puzzle-platformers often. I recommend wait for a steam sale in case of disappointment over value for money.

It is a decent game though so if you have spare cash that you'll spend anyway in the next week or two there are far worse things to throw it at :)