Should america fuck yeah be the national anthem.

ajh93

Feb 11, 2010
Bon_Clay said:
I think quite a lot of people miss the whole point of the song. Its making fun of that mindset.
yeah,that's basically the kind of stuff that goes over red necks heads...and i don't mean people living in the south in general,i mean the honest to god "this country was founded on christian principles!" red necks.

Chase Yojimbo

The Samurai Sage
Sep 1, 2009
Well, the anthem WOULD be correct for 1/4 of the US population... But in the end it just would not be fair to the other 3/4 would shake their heads at their dimwitted fellow people of the US... I would also have to add that the anthem would be COMPLETELY incorrect since America isn't a country; it is a continent. They are the "United 'States' (Bodies of governed civilization) of (the continent) America (or more specifically North America)". Thought I would just rub that in your faces.

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
Nah, changing the national anthem sounds like a lot of work and I just don't feel like it.

funguy2121

Oct 20, 2009
Professor James said:
[HEADING=1]THIS IS NOT SERIOUS[/HEADING]

Do you think this should be america's national anthem. Personally I think it would be an okay replacement to the star spangled banner.
Statement A + Statement B = ?

To me, every second of Team America represents Trey Parker and Matt Stone confirming to anyone who had yet to figure it out that they had jumped the shark about four years prior.

Aidinthel

Occasional Gentleman
Apr 3, 2010
Harlief said:
No, absolutely not.
My reasoning? The fact that you felt you needed this:
Professor James said:
Poe's Law. That disclaimer would have been necessary no matter what song he suggested.

Friendshipandmagic

May 13, 2011
Professor James said:
Do you think this should be america's national anthem. Personally I think it would be an okay replacement to the star spangled banner.
I support this. This anthem kicks ass. I also want to see Duke Nukem get elected president.

Elamdri

Nov 19, 2009
Professor James said:

Actually, little known fact, but the Helicopters that carried Seal Team 6 into Bin Laden's compound had giant speakers on them blasting this song.

kuyo

Dec 25, 2008
problem is the song is satirical. When I say fuck yeah, I fuckin' mean it!

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
No. it would be fine for the people who know it's satire but for everyone else who doesn't understand that type of humor it would only end badly.
I just wish it could be but everyone takes things too seriously.

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
No...

I say no because, well the song sucks. Even on a comedic level its lame. So no.

Dimitriov

The end is nigh.
May 24, 2010
As a non-American I say sure. You guys do know it's a satire of America right?