should i buy minecraft?

jbchillin

Sep 16, 2010
Should i buy minecraft? I'm not the most creative person in the world but i enjoy playing the free version for an hour every now and then and the only thing that interests me about the paid version is the ability to save. Is it worth to buy the game over playing the free version for how little i play?

Harbinger_

Jan 8, 2009
That depends on how you handle addiction :) If well then buy it if not then don't. Its very addicting.

Lazy Kitty

Evil
May 1, 2009
Short answer: Yes!

Slightly longer answer: What excuse do you have to not having bought it yet?

Wicky_42

Sep 15, 2008
It's a great game for so little money. I'd definitely re-buy. It's a good laugh, can be surprisingly scary, and what you can create can be boggling. It maybe one of the more important indie titles of late, has spawned a wealth of internet memes, and is all in all brilliant ^_^

PDizzle418

Mar 6, 2008
the difference between the free version and the paid version is miles, survival mode is the best, plus it's being updated constantly AND it's still only in alpha. meaning the best is yet to come and it is no where near finished.

I whole heartedly support buying plus it's dirt cheap right now and it won't get cheaper

jbchillin

Sep 16, 2010
Thanks to you guys i bought it. is there a quick tutorial or something where i can learn bout the game. its completely different then the free version

Hazy

Jun 29, 2008
jbchillin said:
Thanks to you guys i bought it. is there a quick tutorial or something where i can learn bout the game. its completely different then the free version
Here's the wiki for more info on crafting and the like.
Click me [http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Main_Page]

And here [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_DgNK3zHJ4] is a let's play guide. Hope this helps.

allansianadventurer

Nov 28, 2010
jbchillin said:
The thing I had the most trouble with is learning that you have to hold down the moust button to mine things, and to press i for the inventory. After that all you need is to learn a few craft patterns and you'll be on your way.