Should Treyarch be the one to make Timesplitters 4

phereck

Aug 8, 2010
I know theres currently no legal way for this to happen right now, but after playing call of duty black ops I decided that treyarch's style would work to make a new TS game. The zombie mode reminds me a lot of something from a timesplitters game, including the comedic style and power ups. In fact Kino Der Toten reminds me of the mansion level from timesplitters 1. And including characters like john f kennedy and castro seems like something that would happen in a ts game. All I'm saying is that I feel like treyarch would do a good job on making timesplitters 4, even if it's never going to happen.

mikey7339

Jun 15, 2011
No...the original creators of time splitters should make Timesplitters 4. Also the zombie mode, which I have been playing for several hours till just now, is pretty much ripped from timesplitters.

Grotch Willis

May 10, 2011
mikey7339 said:
No...the original creators of time splitters should make Timesplitters 4. Also the zombie mode, which I have been playing for several hours till just now, is pretty much ripped from timesplitters.
I completely agree with you sir, except I would change pretty much to almost completely.

SalamanderJoe

Jun 28, 2010
Short answer....NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

No one except Free Radical/Crytek UK should touch my beloved Timesplitters. Despite I like Treyarch's mad take take on zombie survival, Free Radical just have madder and more enjoyable gameplay...like in TS2 where you punch the faces of zombies...and then monkey zombies...

SilkySkyKitten

Oct 20, 2009
[HEADING=2]NO.[/HEADING]

And that is coming from a guy who doesn't have a problem with Treyarch by any means. They just would not be able make a proper Timesplitters game, simple as that. Leave it to Crytek UK (even if most of the more influential members from Free Radical are gone...)