Show About Games Show: Kinectimals & Big Planets

shufflemonkey16

Mar 7, 2008
This totally redeemed the first episode. If it can keep this kind of quirky, imaginative ambition, it will quickly become one of my favorite shows on the internet.

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
That Little Big Planet sequence was the cutest and most awesome thing I have seen this week =) Big ups to all you guys for that!

Ghengis John

Dec 16, 2007
The little big planet part, was just AWESOME. Very cute. If you guys made it standalone as sort of an ad for your program you'd have an avalanche of hits I tell ya. Kudos guys, it was imaginative and some of the folks in your office can sing. Nice pipes, ladies.

RTR

Mar 22, 2008
I won't be sleeping tonight. You jerks.
On the bright side, your LittleBigPlanet level was AWESOME!
Congratulations. This show is now officially part of my weekly cycle here on The Escapist.

mexicola

Feb 10, 2010
The whole first part was boring to me, but the ending was great so that saved the episode.

Frozengale

Sep 9, 2009
I was a little hesitant about this series when I watched the Pilot. But any fears of this show not being good have been washed away from the awesomeness that is this episode.

Dooly95

Jun 13, 2009
Trying things out, I can go with that. Finding your niche and whatnot.

I'm with the majority of the mob here, the first sketch was... a little weird. Overstayed its welcome, trying to set up something that needed a little more time, it's kind of at that state where it's a little short to be anything complete, while it's a little long to be the punchy, quick(ish) skits you had on your pilot.

Apparently the second one was a nod to Uniracers, something I haven't played, but I haven't played Kinectimals either, so... it's reminiscent of your pilot. Not saying it's necessary bad; although, you know, putting it in more like Cooking Mama might have been more nice.

The last one really takes the cake though. Awesome.

i don't know

Feb 22, 2010
The beginning will give me nightmares forever, but the Little Big Planet skit was super cool! How did you even fit that level thing-a-majig into your room!?