Show About Games Show: Nerds & Red Rings

Sleepingzombie

Dec 7, 2009
I think this was the best episode. Though I liked the pilot alot and miss the "talking to xbox-games) and supermega-cooking-mama-laser robot thing

WILIZIN

Jan 24, 2011
Was it just me, or when the girl "FELT A DISTURBANCE", did it look like she was.... ENJOYING herself too much shall we say? XD

XenoPenumbra

God of Nothingness
Jul 24, 2008
I'm enjoying this series so far. Dose it have some improvements here and there to make? yes but as far as 2nd episodes go, these guys are doing great. Keep it up

Lambi

Yuki-Onna
Oct 20, 2009
I've never seen a red ring before. Not in real life, at least.

This was an alright episode.

Wolf Devastator

Doomsday Arcade Fanatic
Nov 12, 2008
First made me Lol twice, second one was okay (didn't get the BBT reference until the end, whether that was intentional or not), and the third one is not my kind of humor

fnartilter

Apr 13, 2010
LeeshaJoy said:
Huzzah, someone besides me thinks that Big Bang Theory is a steaming pile!
Yay! Someone besides myself and the producers of this show think that that sitcom is shit!

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
fnartilter said:
LeeshaJoy said:
Huzzah, someone besides me thinks that Big Bang Theory is a steaming pile!
Yay! Someone besides myself and the producers of this show think that that sitcom is shit!
Yay! More people who hate that bloody show! :D

OT: This wasn't too bad, the pillow Knight and the Big Bang parody were good but the Red Ring thing was a bit much.

Feb 13, 2008
Pillow Quest...not too bad.
Gamer Gang...Apalling...though was it meant to be?
Overstating...Now this was excellent, very funny.

Save up your best stuff and run with it, some of the throwaways are just bringing the rest of the material down.

Polock

Jan 23, 2010
I feel like some people are hating this to hate it.

I know its not the funniest thing in the world, but I thought it was ok. Pillow quest was funny, and the skit where they made fun of sitcoms was, although a tad slow, not bad either.

The shows random. So what? It may not be Doraleous( <3 ), but I don't mind the show.

Besides you never know when you get random gems like that LBP2 scene.

And I think Pillow Quest has possibilities.

Hashime

Jan 13, 2010
WHAAAAAA!
You guys are based out of Waterloo!

I RODE DOWN THAT STREET YESTERDAY!

Mind = Blown.

Also, If you need a hand with something I may be able spare some time.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I'd say for the most part you guys stick with shorter bits that call back(Pillow Quest), or relatively short pics like Gamer Gang. The fancy title/3d thing was kind of worth a bit of a chuckle.

I was kind of saddened by Red Ring Trauma. I wish I could put my finger on why, and try to explain it.

FlitterFilms

Oct 29, 2010
People loved this? Really?

Personally I thought this was pretty bad, which is a shame because it's been really good so far so not sure why the sudden fall in quality.

Mr.Mattress

Level 2 Lumberjack
Jul 17, 2009
Pillow Quest was decent: I knew the night would say "Great Idea!" when they were fighting, but the Theme Song is indeed, awesome

Gamer Gang: Best part of it, I honestly laughed at the "Pokemon Snap". In fact, I think I said... "Oh Snap".

Red Ring Paranoia thing: Worst part, but I did enjoy the narrators voice.

Overall, a Decent episode, but not as good as the Film Festival Episode, or the Episode from last week.