Show About Games Show: The Pilot

Uberfriendship

Oct 26, 2010
The Pilot

Holy crap, it's the pilot episode. If you missed it during the Escapist Film Fest, here it is.

Watch Video

Crazy_Bird

Oct 21, 2009
Did not pay attention to the film festival and regret it.

This video is awesome. Had me chuckling the whole time.

Keep uo the good stuff!

Ashoten

Aug 29, 2010
Good start. I remember this from the video contest on this site a couple months ago. Looking forward to how yer gonna try and set yourself apart from the LRR team.

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
Yes! Now that you have posted this video that means a new one next thursday right? I want to see what else you have thought up. Great to see the show again!

Cpt Corallis

Apr 14, 2009
Cool idea, sketch show about games. Only question is if there is enough material to run for a whole series but I guess thats partly down to the writing staff. Good luck with this guys!

GundamSentinel

The leading man, who else?
Aug 23, 2009
Wait, what did just happen? Now this is an interesting show, I'd like to see more, see where this goes.

TheCakeisALie87

Jun 7, 2010
I don't know I think I got caught up in the expectation caused by the title. I didn't expect a skit show, much more of a show like Big Picture or Extra Credits. Still I think the first skit was by far the funniest. The combination of direct parody with a cardboard cut out clap-trap was great.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
This is brill!! Now I got something to look forward to on Thursday now since Doraleous & Associates is still on a break.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I didn't really get any of the jokes. I never played any of the games mentioned, except castle crashers. I haven't even had an RRoD, so I have nothing to really compare this too.

I did get a chuckle out of the flying eyeballs of flaming death though.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
cool... heh heh "POISON!" *falls off sofa*

I played as poison...

coldfrog

Can you feel around inside?
Dec 22, 2008
Yes! Finally! More sketch comedy for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
And everyone else I guess too.

ZeppMan217

Apr 13, 2010
Cut in two, lesser cosplay, lesser bawring talks. More animation, more jokes (not about the magical red onion ring).

CatmanStu

Jul 22, 2008
It felt a little unfocused to me, but there were some amusing ideas. I did like the notion that Cliffy and the guys were borderline homicidal.