Show About Games Show: Weapons and Tea Bags

Uberfriendship

Oct 26, 2010
Weapons and Tea Bags

When a competition begins, how far will one go? Also, ever been Tea Bagged and don't know why? Join us down tea bag memory lane.

Watch Video

dex-dex

Oct 20, 2009
I so want a gun blade!! gotta make sure it's loaded!
a good laugh was had with the tea bagging segment.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Not bad guys, two great segments but I think the main weakness you guys have overal is that one segment kinda runs too long sometimes. Don't get me wrong, I've watched every episode you've done so I like the series it's just that I keep noticing that flaw you have sometimes. Can't wait to see what you come up with next time! :D

Cpt Corallis

Apr 14, 2009
I know rugby. That looked nothing like rugby!

Other than that, awesome! Especially rock beats gunsword!

randommaster

Sep 10, 2008
HankMan said:
I wonder how tea bagging really got started.
It generally starts by picking tea leaves, drying them, crushing them, then putting them into a thin paper wrapping.

Hamster at Dawn

It's Hazard Time!
Mar 19, 2008
Cpt Corallis said:
I know rugby. That looked nothing like rugby!

Other than that, awesome! Especially rock beats gunsword!
You're probably thinking of modern rugby where they removed things like teabagging to make the sport more popular amongst a general audience. The original game was completely different to the one we have today. The more you know.

Tarkand

Dec 15, 2009
The over analysing the obvious bits are usually the best part of the show... I think in fact it could easily stand along as its own show.

Ima842

Jan 8, 2011
<spoiler=Tea bagging>http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Zs9nNlwuDUI/SQ8ISBSGAHI/AAAAAAAACJA/5H5E2OrQS98/s400/eyes+covered+tea+bags.jpg
This was a very good episode i laugh at all of it.

Yankeedoodles

Sep 10, 2010
I kept thinking that the teabagging sketch would overstay its welcome. But every time it came close there was a funny joke or an interesting twist that kept it entertaining. Nice job with this one! I'd say this is probably one of your funniest.

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Tarkand said:
The over analysing the obvious bits are usually the best part of the show... I think in fact it could easily stand along as its own show.
That's actually not a bad idea. You could maybe either make one segment just a bit longer or do two small segments if you can and it would make a great spin off if this series ever get's canned.

Uh tarkand, is that a Space Marine in Termintaor armor in your avatar window? :D

DTWolfwood

Better than Vash!
Oct 20, 2009
HankMan said:
I wonder how tea bagging really got started.
its probably in the Kama Sutra or from the sex industry. \o_O/

in games i can guarantee its from the very first game that let you crouch XD

Tharwen

Ep. VI: Return of the turret
May 7, 2009
Tarkand said:
It pretty much is already...

BrotherRool

Oct 31, 2008
Genius first sketch and the teabagging kept the jokes and brilliance coming all the way to the end