Show Me Your Inquisition Face

bluepotatosack

Mar 17, 2011
Revolutionary said:
I'm playing a city elf..I think, haven't actually played much since launch. I kind of burned out from playing way too much early on. I think this character is lvl 24. I'm trying to do as much random assorted bullshit before I clear the main story, hence why I'm in the swamps.

No PC City Elves unfortunately. Although playing as a Dalish has forced me into a pretty cool philosophical dilemma in regards to conflicting spiritual beliefs. Especially in the scenes following the closing of the breach. They packed way more punch than I was expecting.

Soviet Heavy

Jan 22, 2010
Uncle Comrade said:
Did someone order a sexy, middle-aged elf? No? Well have one anyway!

On a related note, this is the first game my computer can't run on high graphics settings. A sad but inevitable milestone for any pc owner.
It's like he's an Elvish Harry Shearer.

Joseph Harrison

Apr 5, 2010
I'm loving this game and it's really cool to see other people's Inquistior's. I'll be rolling a Qunari once I'm done with my current playthrough.
Handsome and Devout human noble two handed warrior who romanced Cassandra

[img src=http://i.imgur.com/p39vO9b.jpg]
[img src=http://i.imgur.com/2HWIZsb.jpg]
[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Denna Lavellan ]
Cute as a button and witty to boot, she's a powerful mage and she chose to romance Blackwall
[img src=http://i.imgur.com/2w56u31.jpg][/spoiler]

Uncle Comrade

Feb 28, 2008
Soviet Heavy said:
Uncle Comrade said:
Did someone order a sexy, middle-aged elf? No? Well have one anyway!

On a related note, this is the first game my computer can't run on high graphics settings. A sad but inevitable milestone for any pc owner.
It's like he's an Elvish Harry Shearer.
You're right, there's an uncanny likeness there. Unintentionally creating characters that turn out to strongly resemble tv people is kind of my speciality. For example, my FemShep looks remarkably like Chloe from 24.

Reed Spacer

That guy with the thing.
Jan 11, 2011
Bleh. The characters in this game look like they've been kicked with the ugly boot and then punched with the ugly boot.

S-shut up; you can punch somebody with a boot!

ninja666

May 17, 2014
Doctor Teatime said:
Maxwell Trevelyan, the choir boy and generally pious guy who ends up becoming a reaver and falling in love with a magister mage.

You made a Pewdiepie clone. Not only that, but you made a GAY Pewdiepie clone. You have some explaining to do, mister!

Doctor Teatime

Dec 2, 2013
ninja666 said:
Doctor Teatime said:
Maxwell Trevelyan, the choir boy and generally pious guy who ends up becoming a reaver and falling in love with a magister mage.

You made a Pewdiepie clone. Not only that, but you made a GAY Pewdiepie clone. You have some explaining to do, mister!
Wait...what?

Ok, after googling a bit I can see some resemblance but Pewdiepie is a skinny dude whereas my inquisitor is ripped and the nose isn't quite right either.
Also, I'm pretty sure Pewdiepie doesn't look like this naked.
(It's a bit disconcerting how Dorian has the exact same body type though.. I can't imagine a nerd mage being as muscular as a 2-handed warrior.)

Starblazer117

Jan 21, 2009
3rd Inqusititor Torsten Cadash

4th Inquisitor Salky Adaar

1st Inqusitor Gareyith Lavellan (psst use the feather)

ninja666

May 17, 2014
Doctor Teatime said:
(It's a bit disconcerting how Dorian has the exact same body type though.. I can't imagine a nerd mage being as muscular as a 2-handed warrior.)
You sound pretty sure. I don't even wanna know where did you get the info on how Pewdiepie looks like naked...

Doctor Teatime

Dec 2, 2013
ninja666 said:
Doctor Teatime said:
You sound pretty sure. I don't even wanna know where did you get the info on how Pewdiepie looks like naked...
He just looks like a skinny dude.

Huh...I thought I'd double check and I now know that there are actually pictures of half naked Pewdiepie out there...