Show Us Your Knickers!

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
Baffle said:
I'm alarmed by the number of people who want to let their nuts breathe. I have visions of lots of pairs of balls (one per person) with tiny toothy mouths. I wonder what they talk about.
"Hey Righty, whatcha thinkin' 'bout?"
"I dunno, Lefty. Testicle stuff, I guess."

Poetic Nova

Pulvis Et Umbra Sumus
Jan 24, 2012
Boxers all the way. For comfort mostly and hey, they give breathing room to your jewels!
As for the partner, I don't really mind. If I had one.

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
Different jocks for different purposes. Boxers when sleeping and/or lounging around the house, boxer briefs for general purpose, briefs when I run out of clean boxer briefs.

Also, courtesy of my ex-girlfriend, I have a few pairs of boyshorts style panties. She unashamedly liked the look of a guy wearing leggings or tights and insisted that panties be worn with them, and I gotta say I reckon she was on to something there. It feels good and it makes my legs and arse look great if I do say so myself. Would recommend trying it out unless you despise tight clothing.

Alcamonic

Jan 6, 2010
Whatever happens to be clean once I get out from the shower.

In all seriousness. Usually go for boxer or boxer brief. I can't really see the major difference between them. Brief being slightly shorter? Bah, they serve the same purpose anyway.

With being the weird guy that I am, I find it attractive with a woman who wears comfortable underwear. And obviously boxers are the peak of comfort.

Someone Depressing

Jan 16, 2011
I wear an enigmatic perfectionism known simply as a "onesie". It's mighty artistry surpasses all other forms of sleepwear.
To reiterate, I wear several onesies, all more glorious than the last. At the same time. Surrounded by plushies and pillows.

Because, that's how I roll.