Shows That Didn't Make It but You Loved Greatly

AdeptGamer

Sep 14, 2009
I remember watching Family Guy when it first came out and thought it was the greatest thing since sliced bread (which is awesome if you didn't already know). But because of its poor time slot that coincided with Friends (a show I seem to be the only person not a fan of) Family Guy was canceled. Massive DVD sales brought it back but thinking about this inspired me to make this thread. Have you ever had a show that you thought was great, that got canceled due to lack of public appeal?

JEBWrench

Apr 23, 2009
Jericho (The nuts campaign saved it for a half-season though), and of course, Pushing Daisies.

Hawkeye16

Nov 15, 2009
Comedy central has a nasty habit of airing shows for something like 3 episodes and then suddenly cancelling them

bojangles010

Sep 23, 2009
Kitchen Confidential with Bradley Cooper. Fox only aired 3 episodes before they canceled it but filmed around 13. You can find all of them on the internet if you're interested though.

Jon Etheridge

Appsro Animation
Apr 28, 2009
Frisky Dingo. Brilliant show with a story line that was both funny, dramatic and kept you coming back for each episode. Unfortunately it was canceled after the second season.

At least the creators moved on to Archer though, which is getting really good by the way.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
JEBWrench said:
Jericho (The nuts campaign saved it for a half-season though), and of course, Pushing Daisies.
Jericho was mine as well. I thoroughly enjoyed the first season, but after that, the show really went downhill for me.

hermes

Mar 2, 2009
Beakman's World.
Darkwing Duck.
Keen Eddie.
Sledge Hammer.

They are kind of old, so it wouldn't go up to this day, but a couple more seasons would had been nice.