Shrewd Business

kailus13

Soon
Mar 3, 2013
What would be the point of switching venomous rodents with shrews? Also, don't let them near Shakespeare, he has a habit of taming them.

Imp_Emissary

Mages Rule, and Dragons Fly!
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
United States
Not sure that would be much of a change. ;p

Well, on the plus side, we'd only have to be under the power of the new shrew overlords for about three years. ;D

ellers07

Feb 24, 2013
I never know what to expect from these cartoons every week, but I sure look forward to them. Keep up the good work!

Two-A

Aug 1, 2012
kailus13 said:
What would be the point of switching venomous rodents with shrews? Also, don't let them near Shakespeare, he has a habit of taming them.
Less goverment spending, I presume.

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
kailus13 said:
An excellent question, thank you for asking.

The shrewocracy that I suggest would eschew the common foible of maximum wealth equates to maximum power. I am certain they would focus a large portion of their political resources to foraging for food and hiding from predators.

Unfortunately shrews, much like our current political figureheads, suffer from small eyes and poor vision.

Imp Emissary also makes a compelling point. A three year term ending in death is another quality perk from this form of government.

P.S. Thank you ellers07 for the positive reinforcement

Anthony Pankuch

Mar 8, 2012
Perhaps, if we all band together, we may be able to get the Shrew Party to mainstream attention before the next major election.

shirkbot

Apr 15, 2013
I'm never 100% sure what I've just seen when I read these comics, but I'm usually happy I saw it. My only question is how do we properly implement the shrewing process without ourselves getting shrewed? Are there shrew-proof garments I am unaware of?

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
shirkbot said:
I'm never 100% sure what I've just seen when I read these comics, but I'm usually happy I saw it. My only question is how do we properly implement the shrewing process without ourselves getting shrewed? Are there shrew-proof garments I am unaware of?
My shrewcratic theory is still in its infancy and there are many issues like this that still require vetting.
I will assemble a panel of inquiring minds such as yours for critical examination.
Thank you for illuminating this darkened corner.

Skeleon

Nov 2, 2007
Can't do worse than their predecessors...
I like how you undermined the expectation of an adjective with a participle.

Dr.Susse

Lv.1 NPC
Apr 17, 2009
A business Shrew can likely do an investment portfolio better than you.
Though when the risks become more brisk the Shrew will often fake the flu.

You must make not to confuse even for a moment, that your new accountant could likely be a rodent.
He's not an lizard and not a camel. Because like you he is a mammal.

Nick Lerman

Aug 27, 2013
Dr.Susse said:
A business Shrew can likely do an investment portfolio better than you.
Though when the risks become more brisk the Shrew will often fake the flu.

You must make not to confuse even for a moment, that your new accountant could likely be a rodent.
He's not an lizard and not a camel. Because like you he is a mammal.
My good doctor Susse
it is no use
to deny I like your verse
and mine might seem a bit terse.
While your points are cogent
a shrew is no rodent*
and as I type this
I'm dressed like a nurse.

*The shrew is more like a mole. It has tiny teeth and lacks the front gnawing incisors.