Shuffle your ipod!

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
Not really fair since I don't have much music on my iPod, but:

Song 1:
Goodnight, Fair Lady

Song 2:
Dark Side of Me (Einzinger and Sanchez Remix)

As I said, not fair. I only have 16 albums on my iPod. 7 of them are Coheed and Cambria.

Baron von Blitztank

May 7, 2010
Interesting choices Mr. MP3-Player!

In one corner we have:
While in the other we have:
Yeah... The music I listen to is quite varied.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
I had one of my audiobook chapters for Game of Thrones as my second, so I skipped that.

First:

Second:

Shweet, that'll do.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Jedamethis said:
...um. *cough* *shuffles feet*
It's k, I've got the entire soundtrack too. :D

[sub]As a side note, that "Blood On My Name" track was pretty awesome, too.[/sub]

OT: Nobody will care, but why not? It's just my PC library though, I have multiple MP3 players and don't want to bother cycling through them when most of the same tracks are just right on my PC.

I'm not sure I could've gotten a larger genre shift if I tried...

Aw hell, let's see!

There we go! :D

EDIT: Ooh, I want to do a second bonus round as well.

I love it!

Clowndoe

Aug 6, 2012
This was pretty easy for me because I don't have anything on my IPod I don't legitimately listen to. The worst I could have done would have been an off-sounding intro track.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Berserker119 said:
OmniscientOstrich said:
Berserker119 said:
Que? You mean my avatar or that Obama pic? Your comment confounds me. =/
Your avatar of course. Unless Obama is also in a psychedelic rock band. Which would be great.
Yeah, I believe they're called Barack and the Mothers of Legislation. :D Really though, I figured that's what you meant I was just tired and couldn't brain that day. But yeah, I tend to like a little bit of everything; variety is the spice of life and all that.

Nouw

Mar 18, 2009
elvor0 said:
Nouw said:
And then some crazy Pink Floyd dictator stuff
Ahh I love that scene in the film, Geldof really nails it with his zealous Nazi persona, it's so deliciously satirical, yet massively throws people off if they haven't heard that track before :p. "Are there any Queers in the audience tonight? Get them up against the wall! That one looks Jewish, and that ones a Coon!.... If I had my way, I'd have all of you shot!"
Which is why this is one of the few songs I only sing when I'm alone xD. It's really neat but yeah, someone could get the wrong idea.