Siblings

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
Souplex said:
I want to know about the siblings of the Escapist.
Do you have any siblings?
What are they like? Do you have other information aboot them you feel like sharing?
I don't have any siblings, I am all alone...
*Hugs* It's okay Souplex... You're better off without siblings.

I have an older sister, an older brother, and a younger brother. I also have an older half-sister who has kids. Her son is older than my little brother, so that's amusing. But I never talk with her, and we were never close, so I don't count her.

May 28, 2009
I have a younger brother and an even younger sister (14 and 8 respectively).

My brother is an idiot, and needs shitloads of substandard, sweatshop-made consumer goods to keep him sated, even though our financial situation isn't the best one. I reaffirm his idocy, and predict that he will one day become a hobo.

My sister however is intelligent, hilarious, and hopefully will do brilliantly. I'm still fighting the corrosive influence my brother has over her to make sure she doesn't become a lost cause like he has.

Fritzvalt

Amazing Human Being
May 12, 2009
A brother (7 years older than me) and a sister (14 years older than me). That's right, I'm the freakin baby of the family. Isn't that adorable?

Aedes

Sep 11, 2009
I'm not the important first child, nor the cute younger one. Kinda sucks to be the middle one...
Sooo I got an older brother and a younger sister, to be more precise.
Squid94 said:
A younger sister, aged 12 or 13 (shows how involved i am). She's annoying as hell, and kinda bratty. Sound familiar, anyone?
It sure does. High five! Although my sis is almost 14.
That's one of the worst ages ever, silly teen years. Mine keeps asking what clothes she should use and I don't think I could care less even if I tried.

justnotcricket

Echappe, retire, sous sus PANIC!
Apr 24, 2008
I have a sibling, yes. =) I get along very well with them, and always have, which is nice! =D

DrDeath3191

Mar 11, 2009
I have an older brother and a younger brother. All born two years apart, on the first Friday of our respective months. Just thought I'd let you know.

WrongSprite

Resident Morrowind Fanboy
Aug 10, 2008
Flamezdudes said:
I have a Brother and 2 sisters, all of which are older than me. God damn it. I get on fine with all of them, no problems with my family :p
This exactly.

Although I'll include the ages of mine, 38, 37 and 24. I'm 17...heh.

Gebi10000

Aug 14, 2009
Squid94 said:
A younger sister, aged 12 or 13 (shows how involved i am). She's annoying as hell, and kinda bratty. Sound familiar, anyone?
oh hell yes. wakes me up in the morng by turning on paramore ,and turning it up to 11. damn it anoying

BeastofShadow

Jun 29, 2009
I got four older brothers, an older sister and a younger brother. Age-wise it's 29, 27, Twins 25 (boy and girls), me at 17 and then my little brother at 12. So relativly big family.

The_Echo

Mar 18, 2009
Squid94 said:
Wait... are you me? I have the same problem. She's the same age, too. Except replace "kinda bratty" with "she thinks she's the queen of bloody everything and throws huge fits of rage when she doesn't get her way."

stabnex

Jun 30, 2009
Half sister I don't live with, cousin who lives here, she's six years old and kicks my ass at Guitar Hero.

ExaltedK9

Apr 23, 2009
I have an older brother...he's not so great. A few minutes ago when I tried to move my gaming chair into MY room, he decided he was gonna start calling the shots, and told me that I couldn't.

He's a selfish posessive bastard. Even worse, he's posessive of what isn't his.

Thankfully I found this thread to rant in...

MelziGurl

Jan 16, 2009
Older brother, Younger brother and younger sister. They are what I would think most siblings are like.

Saul B

Feb 9, 2009
Cor.
Both my parents were married before they got together. So on my Mum's side there are: 1 half bro and 1 half sis, on my Dad's side there are 1 half bro, 3 half sisses, and I (a boy) have 2 direct sisters.

Well, you asked...

LadyWolf101103

Sep 1, 2009
Three younger bros... they weren't nearly as annoying as a husband though... I *have* to share a room with him!
love...
LadyWolf