Sick of WoW - Hook me on something else.

Shameless

Jun 28, 2010
in my opinion, take a break from MMO for a while and wait for Guild Wars 2, in the mean time I suggest playing one of Popcap games.

Arluza

Jan 24, 2011
Aika Online if you just want another MMO that plays like WoW.

Vindictus if you want a dungeon crawler.

If you want to spend a little bit of money, Oblivion for PC and install some of the Unique Landscapes mods. Some of the UL mods have huge dungeons and environments to get lost in.

Tetranitrophenol

Apr 4, 2010
Its odd because right before I saw this I sighed to myself and said "...I want to play World of Warcraft"

Truth is that I got out of Warcraft pretty much a year ago and so far I havent been able to find any other MMO that can deliver what Warcraft did, sure it gets repetitive but once you see what the rest of the MMOs out there have to offer you begin to see that Blizz really did well on this game and it is not as repetitive as others(RELATIVELY SPEAKING).

but well on to other games, For a time I went to AION pretty neat little MMO featuring flying combat, full character facial & Body customization and armor coloring etc. The story is pretty solid (as YZ would say; " in a crystal meth kinda way")it was fun for a while but I didnt lasted as long as I did with Warcraft, specially due to the XP grinding the noticeable lack of instances and the sheer amount of RMT.

Rose online, Eden Eternal, Fiesta online and other free to play MMOs are out there are good considering they are free, sometimes they get a little buggy but they are a good little distraction and have somewhat interesting mechanics. Mechanics such as Eden Eternal's job change system in which your character can change jobs on the go depending on the role you want to take in a party.

Out of the MMO world there is Starcraft (which goes w/o saying) one of the best RTS out there that is defenetly worth checking and the best part is that there is no monthly fee to play it online.

other than console games I cant think of anything else...hope this helps!