Signs you've been playing video games a bit too much.

Mafiastyle

Apr 4, 2010
When you have dreams that your actually in WoW and raiding than fighting over someone because they caused a wipe.
It's made me go ;( - because I obviously have been playing too much. I fails. ;D

setokaiba17

Jul 6, 2012
When I played Yugioh Duelist of the Roses last night For 5 hours, after I went to bed I kept thinking of dueling Seto Kaiba over and over again. And that after that we had a few drinks :)
Also I found that the analog was imprinted in my skin

Voulan

Jul 18, 2011
I've always been paranoid that somehow my life will crash and I will lose all my progress so far, and so I desperately need to save. I often have to convince myself that I won't lose any progress and that my life couldn't crash anyway.

Another sign is where sometimes I'll hear noises that resemble things I've heard in games. I can distinctly recall one time where I heard a sound in the distance that sounds like a dragon roaring from far away in Skyrim, and instinctively scanned the skies for it, and another time I heard the sound from AC where the guards are 'suspicious' of you, and I started looking around for those yellow arrows and the nearest crowd of people.

Generalissimo

Your Commander-in-Chief
Legacy
Jun 15, 2011
Country
UK
upon seeing a building, thinking;
"i bet i can hookblade up that"
and flexing my wrists to see if my hidden blades are still there
and trying to see how notorious i am
and I CONSTANTLY SEE THE FRIGGIN' ASSASIN LOGO (that triangle, blade....thing) OUT THE CORNER OF MY EYE.

yes, i play too much assasin's creed. what of it?

Schizocorpse

Feb 21, 2012
Getting up and wondering if the road to the kitchen has been built yet. (after a full weekend Civ5 without sleep)

Rastien

Pro Misinformationalist
Jun 22, 2011
Playing dead space till 4am no lights on in my flat here a door slam shit myself.

Spend the rest of the week peeking round corners and working out where i will run to should something appear.

The_Lost_King

Oct 7, 2011
Sometimes when I close my eyes I see the videogame burned into my vision. Lately I have been seeing Terraria.

Don Savik

Aug 27, 2011
I don't think I enjoy my hobbies too much. Yes I spend a lot of hours playing games but I can easily look at people all around me who look up sports stats on their phones 24/7 during work for reference.

As long as I'm enjoying myself, why should I be criticized? Because I'm doing it "too much"? How does that mean anything more than me saying that people play sports too much?

Who is right? Who is wrong? the answer is nobody is.

Sometimes when I watch movies I act like a character I like for a couple hours -_- Mimicking characters I like comes naturally sometimes I can't help. As for gaming though, sometimes I think of good holdout and defensive positions in places when I'm bored. You know, in case aliens or zombies invade.

Always gotta be prepared.

*puts bucket on head*

Artful_Gamer

Apr 30, 2012
Watching the Euro's after my mates and I had been playing a load of FIFA... Rather than saying "That should've been a through ball" my first thought was genuinely "Why didn't he press triangle?" :p Also everytime a shot went really wide "Should've pressed R1 for a finesse shot" was the first thing that came to mind.

Beating Bastion for the second time also made me imagine that my every action was being narrated in dulcet tones.

TheCommanders

ohmygodimonfire
Nov 30, 2011
I've had all of these signs, if not all at the same time, but the weirdest one I ever had was after a weekend marathon of minecraft after some dental surgery (btw, minecraft + strong painkillers = funtimes) and for about the next week I walked around seeing everything how it would be if it were made of cubes on grid. It was very strange.