silly game ideas

a ginger491

Apr 8, 2011
I would like to know what kind of silly premises for games you guy can come up with, for instance: an international potato critic teams up with a turtle to save the universe from a race of evil nose people. You can also add in particular game mechanics and what kind of genre it would belong to if you would like.Now you come up with something. Have fun.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
How about a game version of the film Rubber? The game about a movie in which a sentient tire roams the land using it's psychic powers to make people's heads explode. If you add in a GTA element (ie: attach yourself to and control cars whenever) it could be a violent, bloody game!

a ginger491

Apr 8, 2011
Shoggoth2588 said:
How about a game version of the film Rubber? The game about a movie in which a sentient tire roams the land using it's psychic powers to make people's heads explode. If you add in a GTA element (ie: attach yourself to and control cars whenever) it could be a violent, bloody game!
That sounds like an amazing movie!

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Speaking of silly game names... [http://videogamena.me/]

The best that I've seen pop up are

"Russian Pogo Bastards"

and of course

"British Buttocks Battalion"

The Virgo

Jul 21, 2011
How about this:

An FPS about a 7 foot tall man with the head of a dog who teams up with Gordon Freeman, Joan of Arc, Richard Nixon (who has miniguns for arms) and Edmund Kemper to steal nuclear weapons from the International Alliance of Terrible Comedians who are working in conjunction with some guy who hits people with brass spoons. After they steal the weapons, they declare themselves an independent nation called "Idfiayebsefe" (pronounced: id-FI-aye-bese-fuh).

This move pisses off the USA, Canada, Bulgaria, Zambia, Argentina, Monaco, Japan and Mexico and they all declare war on them. You then have to infiltrate a secret dog factory to steal evidence that this is all a dream and then you wake up in the beginning of the game and you start all over. The game keeps doing this infinitely.

P.S. I will give 100,000,000,000,000 "Internets" to anyone who can show me what the box art to this game would look like.

Kramcake2516

Feb 8, 2010
How about a game about 50 cent where terrorists have stolen a diamond skull which he got as payment for a gig so he goes on a rampage in the middle east as I feel there isnt enough games set there.

He could go around killing everything that moves you could have coop where the other player can play as Tony Yayo, Lloyd Banks, or DJ Whoo Kid from G-unit and you could plug all his really good songs all the way through

Tortilla the Hun

Decidedly on the Fence
May 7, 2011
Okay, so you're Swiffer duster and you need to save a gaggle of balloons from the geese police before they detonate the watermelonuclear ICBM and blow up all of China's Tea. However, there's a twist. As it turns out, it was only a ruse as the brigade of Mexican Burro cavalry sweeps toward Russia in an attempt to bring Putin from the dead. The Japanese disagree with this entirely because Germany tells them to, and suddenly WWVI has begun although nobody knows who to fight. So all the major superpowers of the world form their own espionage organizations to infiltrate their own governments to find out why they're so confused over who to fight. All the while the man-eating penguins of Ireland fight their own civil war against leprechauns, and one of the penguins is the main love interest for the Swiffer duster but the player doesn't know until he's killed every last one. So the Swiffer becomes so stricken with emotion, he sets out to set the world right again by teaching interpretive dance to the blind.

May 5, 2010
Redlin5 said:

"Russian Pogo Bastards"

and of course

I got "No One Can Stop the WWII Knights".

I want to play this game.

Also, "Medieval Grizzly Bear Strike Force".

You seem to have posted the wrong link. This isn't a silly game name generator, this a BEST FUCKING GAME EVER name generator.

One more: "A Boy and His Prison of the Dead".

McPulse

Mar 23, 2011
A Man for All Seasons, the RTS.

Go on, what could be more fun than playing as Henrey VIII, using the entire Brittish government and army to track down and imprison one Catholic guy then interrogate him? All from a second person (i.e. Sir Thomas More's) Viewpoint.

varulfic

Jul 12, 2008
A third person beat-em-up where you choose to play either as a grandma armed with a purse, a heavyset middle-aged housewife using a rolling pin or a nun armed with a stick and holy scripture. The enemy is today's youth, the last boss is rock music.

Or how about an RTS game where you play as an amoral business tycoon. Instead of training soldiers you hire lawyers, and instead of attacking bases you use legal trickery and threats of lawsuits to destroy your opponents' company.

The Virgo

Jul 21, 2011
Redlin5 said:

"Russian Pogo Bastards"

and of course

Here's what I got:

The Quest for the Fire Maxx ... Umm, okay ...

Kamikaze Afro Fever That sounds pretty cool!

Mexican Sailboat Shootout I would donate blood for that game!

Morbidly Obese Big Game Hunter Fandango ... That sounds like a weird game.

Divine Weight Loss of the Third Reich The new fitness game not for the easily offended! (Don't tell Jack Thompson!)

DBLT4P

Jul 23, 2011
"The Best Game Ever: how NOT to make a video game" a 4th wall spoof of all of videogames biggest cliches, where you travel through all the genres bill and ted style, being guided by a snarky paddle from pong with a heavy accent