Silly Pokémon Musical Adds Innuendo to Poké-Training

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
It is odd that what annoyed me really was just that James was so ugly and manly looking?
The reference to the games with the Whats his name agains thing is the best part...and when they try to catch that weird sculpture...

Nostalgia

Mar 8, 2009
Tom Goldman said:
For a moment, forget all this new Pokémon Black & White [http://www.amazon.com/Pokemon-White-Version-Nintendo-DS/dp/B004EVWYYG/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1304527150&sr=1-1] business and think back to the old days of the franchise when it was just Ash and his Pikachu against the world.
Pretty sure most people are way ahead of you on that.

Anyway, I found it odd that Ash, oh so very gullible and idiotic Ash, wasn't accepting Gary when all he did is want a more friendly relationship with him in the show. Was backwards on both accounts.

Did love the Prof. Oak part though.

vxicepickxv

Slayer of Bothan Spies
Sep 28, 2008
I did about a 50/50 split between the lulz and the WTFs.

Sex jokes, check.
Ashhattery, check.
Drug jokes, check.
Team Rocket jokes, check.
Kill Steal jokes, check.

anaphysik

Nov 5, 2008
Samus Aaron said:
Wait... Was that video filmed at the University of Virginia? I could swear it was- I've visited UVA before and it has very similar architecture to the setting in the video.
As I apparently ninja'd you with, it definitely was. Frex, 1:58 is clearly the little area right outside Clemons library. The odd sculpture (which is by Calder, whose known mostly for mobiles) seen in the vid is the one near Alderman and Peabody (I think it's in front of the special collections building, whose name escapes me because it's a building no one ever uses).
And, yes, it is a bizarrely out-of-place sculpture (the Academical Village is literally across the street from it....).

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
2:23...Torchic? xD

And LOL at these innuendos xD "Cause todays the day my Pokeballs drop" xD

OT: even though it was funny... it was still painful to watch, at some points, even cringe-worthy o_O

And what Pokemon was that meant to be at the end? :S

Gottesstrafe

Oct 23, 2010
What? They couldn't find a black guy to play Brock?

HankMan said:
That 'friend' act didn't fool me for a second Garry
<spoiler= We all know what you are really about>http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac75/de-arimasu/Funny/m044547.jpg
Not even close, pal.

He's like the Lord Flashheart of the Pokemon universe.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
yanipheonu said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pok%C3%A9mon_Live!

worst part is, this isn't even the first one. There was an actual stage show.
What the?...WHY! is it even needed? D:

Dendio

Mar 24, 2010
Teaaam Rocket at the speed of light!
Yes we are the evil that they need to fight!

Best part

also bonus points for brock obama ;-)