Site Redesign is Imminent

Vrex360

Badass Alien
Mar 2, 2009
This is it, this could well be the end of forums as we know it. So just in case this is... I wanted to tell you all that you are the best gaming community ever and it was an honour to thread with you. I love you all.

As my final message to all the Valve fanboys out there: You are no better than Halo fans just because you worship Half Life 2, get over yourselves and stop being so smug.

P.S if the site doesn't screw up and everything stays in the balance then I'll keep threading. I just wanted to say that in case I never got another chance.

SomeBritishDude

Nov 1, 2007
That crazy old man was right!

[spoiler/][img/]http://markontheworld.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/the-end.jpg[/img][/spoiler]

Beefcakes

Pants Lord of Vodka
Aug 11, 2008
Hmm, I think this will be a good thing, can't work out when the update will hit Australia though...
I'm trusting you Escapist team.
Don't screw up

Feb 18, 2009
Be not afraid, my friends, for after Death there is a new Life. Phoenix shall rise from the ashes and spread its golden wings over all of mankind to bring forth the promise of rebirth and a new Renaissance of man. Amen. Let us pray.

grinklehi

Sep 10, 2008
"Ford was very kind. He gave the man another fiver, then said, "You have 5 minutes to spend it". Then, Perfectly factually, said, "The world is about to end".

Rascarin

Feb 8, 2009
.... I think I preferred the old version.

Perhaps I will grow accustomed to this one, though, in time...

NeedAUserName

Aug 7, 2008
I'm not gonna lie to you, this new layout not only confuses me, but it scares me too. Yep thats right, it scares and confuses me. Although I suppose I will get used to it eventually...

Chaos Marine

Feb 6, 2008
The new look sucks, looking at the recent news articles is horrific. Before, you could see the entire series of news articles for the last several few days in two or three clicks. Now it takes treble that amount. Not impressed.

smithy1234

Dec 12, 2008
It gives off that Google Chrome vibe which I guess isn't a bad thing... I think the old one was better!

Fineldar

Jun 8, 2008
Hey guys, I think you made a mistake, you're supposed to take away content when you make your site harder and scarier to navigate, not add more stuff. That way the people don't notice when you're doing less work, just an FYI.

The End Is Nigh! [http://asymmetric.net/feature.php?the_end](I can't remember how to link to just the sign like I used to.)

scotth266

Wait when did I get a sub
Jan 10, 2009
GAH! Why do h1 and h2 tags no longer work in the messenger? It's a minor annoyance, but still...

EDIT: GRAAAAAAAAAAAH! h1 and h2 are now black, and mess up a lot! What gives man? Is there a new tag we can use instead? I was just about to post something really cool...