Skarin Reviews- Mass Effect: Pinnacle Station

Skyfall

Mar 15, 2009
Spicy meatball said:
Why did the DLC go up a a Bioware product if it was not them that did the programming. Surely the other company had to be listed otherwise it's product dishonesty isn't it?. At any rate I am I am reconsidering purchasing Dragon Age on account of this. I don't even know if Bioware is involved with the project anymore.
Why?.
Because Bioware who had no active part in making a single DLC is to blame for all their future products?. Makes no sense to me. Dragon Age so far looks awesome.

Spicy meatball

Feb 17, 2009
Skyfall said:
Spicy meatball said:
Why did the DLC go up a a Bioware product if it was not them that did the programming. Surely the other company had to be listed otherwise it's product dishonesty isn't it?. At any rate I am I am reconsidering purchasing Dragon Age on account of this. I don't even know if Bioware is involved with the project anymore.
Why?.
Because Bioware who had no active part in making a single DLC is to blame for all their future products?. Makes no sense to me. Dragon Age so far looks awesome.
It's the dishonesty that upsets me. If PS was been developed by someone else than they should have said it on either the site or on the box. I think if people really found out that PS was not designed by Bioware then people would have purchased with a little more caution.