Skinny jeans

Jack and Calumon

Digimon are cool.
Dec 29, 2008
I am not a fan of them.

But when you say "Leather Trousers" I'm all ears.

Calumon: Someone get him talking about them so he puts something on! >.<

RobCoxxy

Feb 22, 2009
They fit rather snugly on my skinny bastard frame. However, my cock needs more room. :3

khaimera

Perfect Strangers
Jun 23, 2009
I dont like them at all. I have always preferred baggy clothes, even though less baggy ones look better at times.

Billion Backs

Apr 20, 2010
I don't like overly tight clothing. It's too restrictive.

I prefer my clothing baggy. Lots of room to carry things, free movement so you can actually run and climb if you have to, and all that.

LightspeedJack

May 2, 2010
I like them and no they don't restrict your genital area unless you pull them up to your belly button.

uncle-ellis

Feb 4, 2009
RobCoxxy said:
They fit rather snugly on my skinny bastard frame. However, my cock needs more room. :3
I like how you've put a :3 at the end.

Kinda takes the edge of you boasting about your dick.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I don't have any, but I don't mind the way they look on some people.

Kevlar Eater

Sep 27, 2009
Skinny jeans look much better on ladies, in my opinion. If I wanted to show off my muffin top, I'd wear tight jeans (very unlikely).

Deviltongue

Feb 2, 2008
I personally prefer clothes that fit and don't squish my balls. But maybe I'm just "uncool". Also, they're pretty gay.

EightGaugeHippo

Apr 6, 2010
I used to ware them, but then I realised I had balls. So now I ware pants that fit me. No offense to anyone who likes them but I find them so uncomfy.

leviathanmisha

Jun 21, 2009
I wore a pair once, but I also was doing something for my art class that day, so the whole outfit was wack, down to the combat-like boots I was wearing.

But since I'm a little on the chunky side, I don't like them that much. Let me drop 20 pounds and I'll let you know.

MellowFellow

Feb 14, 2010
I do not wear them, because they look uncomfortable and I feel they look stupid when a guy wears them. If a girl is wearing them I a ok with it, but to me it just seems weird for a guy to wear them.

I have a question for skinny jean wearing males, what do you do when you have a boner in a public place like school or at a store? Or do you guys just want everyone to see your package?

CakeDragon

Mar 10, 2009
I own a few pairs, they're good for when it rains and I don't want the bottoms of my baggy jeans to get wet.

Audio

Apr 8, 2010
Mostly fit better on women i say. Although it does look better then jeans falling past the butt-cheek. (Belts are for holding trousers UP yeah? ;[ )

Mookie_Magnus

Clouded Leopard
Jan 24, 2009
Jack and Calumon said:
I am not a fan of them.

But when you say "Leather Trousers" I'm all ears.

Calumon: Someone get him talking about them so he puts something on! >.<
Leather trousers, eh? I'd love to see them.

Calumon, go fetch the leather pants for him, if you please...and take pictures.

Dags90

Oct 27, 2009
Really, sweatpants or athletic shorts are much worse on the whole "everyone sees your junk" front. Especially when worn with boxers, everyone can pretty much see your junk swinging. At least a decent amount of guys wearing athletic shorts are...athletic.

I wear a few jeans that say "skinny" but they're not that tight on me because I'm so skinny. A lot of the jeans I buy are some variation of "slim" "skinny" or "straight leg" because I find them more flattering than other cuts.