Skinny jeans

Mistress_Munchies

May 31, 2010
Hate them. Hate them, hate them, hate them. They're like a corset for your legs, except they're harder to get on and boys wear them too (which is just wrong). I mean, yeah, on the right people they look nice, but I honestly couldn't give a crap about looking nice if it means sacrificing my comfort to such a degree.

Scde2

Has gone too far in a few places
Mar 25, 2010
Mookie_Magnus said:
ShockValue said:
It's obviously poisoned.
Scde2 said:
No, it isn't.
How much longer can we go at this?
Damn it... What did I say?

*drives up in the rape van*

Get in... Both of you. NOW!
*Throws Shock into the rape van*

OT: Skinny jeans can also prevent rape!
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.194008-Poll-Australian-man-acquitted-of-rape-due-to-Skinny-Jeans#6168714

Voration

Jan 13, 2010
I like them on other people but they aren't really my style. I have given them a go but they just don't do it for me personally. Other people can wear what they like.

OmegaXIII

Jun 26, 2009
Skinny jeans in my opinion are one of the main players in the all exclusive 'Society for Ridiculous Inventions'

JJMUG

Jan 23, 2010
Assassin Xaero said:
Sorry to say, but I'm with your friends. I used to skateboard and like my clothes loose. Even with a tight shirt it made it harder to skateboard. Oh, and a little fun fact, those skinny/emo/girl jeans lower your sperm count...
Don't forget the Nerve damage!

Also in the 70's many people had to go the the emergency room because they could not get them off.

ShockValue

Addicted to coffee
May 8, 2008
Scde2 said:
Mookie_Magnus said:
ShockValue said:
It's obviously poisoned.
Scde2 said:
No, it isn't.
How much longer can we go at this?
Damn it... What did I say?

*drives up in the rape van*

Get in... Both of you. NOW!
*Throws Shock into the rape van*

OT: Skinny jeans can also prevent rape!
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/18.194008-Poll-Australian-man-acquitted-of-rape-due-to-Skinny-Jeans#6168714
...and you say you never start it. *Throws Scde2 out the window*

TehCookie

Elite Member
Sep 16, 2008
I hate skinny jeans I bought a pair and they don't fit me at all. I don't have a big enough ass to hold up the top and my calves aren't use to having their blood flow cut off. I feel like a double pegged leg pirate when I walk in them because I can't move my knees. In case you haven't realized already, I hate them.

Ryokai

Apr 4, 2010
JanatUrlich said:
I have a couple of pairs, but I don't really like wearing pants so I don't wear them too often.
I know, I hate wearing pants. It's why I'm a nudist.

Hafnium

Jun 15, 2009
zehydra said:
I don't get it. Why would you wear jeans that are UNCOMFORTABLE over jeans that are comfortable? Don't do it if you think people will think you look cool, because, I can tell you that most people don't like how they look on guys. However, if you're just doing it for yourself, then go ahead.
Agreed, I am one of those more and more rare people that don't buy clothes too large or too small. I just don't see the point, skinny legs on guys look pretty awful to me as well. Fashion goes pretty much completely over my head, and I'm very fine with that.. I get to be comfortable, not look ridiculous, and it's cheaper. :D

Smallells

Feb 18, 2010
I tried them once, didn't particulary like them over jeans so haven't worn them again.

My friend wears them religiously - then again, he is a crossdresser.

Nothing personal to those who do wear them, but it's the only real life example I've observed so far that wears them constantly. Possibly just different opinions in different area's.

Smallells

Feb 18, 2010
No I don't. It's that I particulary don't like them, I just don't see them with any advantages over normal jeans.

neoontime

I forgot what this was before...
Jul 10, 2009
Couldn't stand them, especially since I need so much room for my big....
Yeah, I'll shut up now.

crypt-creature

May 12, 2009
zehydra said:
I don't get it. Why would you wear jeans that are UNCOMFORTABLE over jeans that are comfortable? Don't do it if you think people will think you look cool, because, I can tell you that most people don't like how they look on guys. However, if you're just doing it for yourself, then go ahead.
Same argument can be applied to high-heeled shoes.
Neither of which I get.

My preference is boot-cut, but a decent pair of mens jeans also work just fine. Theirs have bigger pockets anyway (why they are giving women small pockets, I don't understand. It's not like we have absolutely no use for em, and I'll be damned if I ever carry around a purse).