Skyrim argonians!

Jumplion

Mar 10, 2008
Macrobstar said:
Bethesda have released a picture of the skyrim agronians

I think it looks pretty incredible, still gonna play dunmer tho
Noice. Kind of reminds me of Turians.

For some reason, I've always preferred being an Argonian, and this facelift definitely helps. Time to be a Battle Theif; heavy armor, large weapon weilding warrior yet a silent, sneaky theif. Yeah, I need a "my penis is totally big" kind of sword, not a winky-dink dagger. And a bow-n-arrow never did it for me.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Worgen said:
the story about the lusty argonian maid just got more interesting
Aaaand...right there.
Did you hear that? That's another Rule 34 fanfiction popping into existence; ready to sodomize the brain of an unsuspecting mere-mortal internet wanderer.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Atmos Duality said:
Worgen said:
Aaaand...right there.
Did you hear that? That's another Rule 34 fanfiction popping into existence; ready to sodomize the brain of an unsuspecting mere-mortal internet wanderer.
except it already existed, there was a book in oblivion called the lusty argonian maid, its pretty obvious what it was

Lonely Swordsman

Jun 29, 2009
The new designs of the non-human/elven races are looking amazing so far. Jagged snakey Argonians, burly feral Khajiit and non-shiny bowling shoe ugly orcs.
Still pissed about the missing hand-to-hand combat.
Orc Bruce Lee will have his day, mark my words.

Atmos Duality

Mar 3, 2010
Worgen said:
except it already existed, there was a book in oblivion called the lusty argonian maid, its pretty obvious what it was

By Crassius Curio in Morrowind? Yeah. I know.
But you know someone REAL is going to..."add to it" on the net.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
Atmos Duality said:
Worgen said:

By Crassius Curio in Morrowind? Yeah. I know.
But you know someone REAL is going to..."add to it" on the net.
its already there, do a google image search and Ill bet something will come up

Dravus

Feb 28, 2010
ah good....the Argonians look much better now

lets just hope they didn't butcher the traits....I do like my poison immunity and disease restance a lot from morrowind and oblivion

then it's onto swords and heavy armour and destruction magic to create my battlemage layout

health-bar

Nov 13, 2009
Again i must say it looks like a Turian.

I was going to play Khajiit and Argonian anyway, now i can be proud that they both look FANTASTIC

Thaius

Mar 5, 2008
Holy crap, argoanians look awesome! I was an argonian in Morrowind, so we'll have to see if I make the same choice this time...

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Exterminas said:
Rendered Screenshot is rendered.

Look at the shadow of the bucket to the left.
No way that is ingame graphic.
Crysis did that kind of rendering four years ago. Ridiculously awesome shadows was the main selling point of DirectX10 for the first chunk of its life. That's totally plausible.

Add the less than perfect texturing and oddly rendered flame and that looks like a pretty feasible screenshot to me.

Dalek Caan

Pro-Dalek, Anti-You
Feb 12, 2011
Sassafrass said:
Yup, I still think "Clever girl..." when I see that picture. And I don't think I'll ever stop thinking that. XD
Raptors came into my mind as well when I saw the female Argonian. Maybe I will give up on Orcs and instead play as one of those.

The Artificially Prolonged

Random Semi-Frequent Poster
Jul 15, 2008
They really do look amazing. Bethesda's art department has outdone itself. One of the things the did ruin the immersion in oblivion was the appearance of the npcs especially the argonians. Looks like that won't be a problem in skyrim.

Stalydan

Mar 18, 2011
Jackalb said:
ITS A FUCKING RAPTOR!

I shall be killing them all with fire with my bitchin' Breton.
*High Fives*

I love the Breton, picked a Breton Sorcerer last time. Might pick something with a little more combat this time.

gregitaly

Mar 12, 2009
Worgen said:
Polish my spear!
In all seriousness, that pic looks awesome, not awesome enough to sway me from Imperial or Redguards, but still awesome.

Who Dares Wins

Dec 26, 2009
New Argonian screenshot
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/6733/argonian2.png

There are more screenshots of other races, I made a thread with them <url=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.306615-New-Skyrim-Screenshots-Races>here.

mrF00bar

Mar 17, 2009
This picture reminds me of velociraptors and now I am totally going to play Argonians when I get Skyrim.