Skyrim: Cabbage Rocket

-Dragmire-

King over my mind
Mar 29, 2011
Grey, does Cory hate you for making him draw cars?

[small]Seriously, fuck drawing cars. Major pain in the ass...[/small]

Tanis

The Last Albino
Aug 30, 2010
Bu...bu...BUT SKYRIM HAS NUDES AND DRAGONS!

I mean, um...a thought provoking story on race in politics.

Yeah, yeah that works out better.

Scars Unseen

^ ^ v v < > < > B A
May 7, 2009
Best games to practice your "scratching" technique on your turntable with:

1. God Hand
2. Okami
3. Viewtiful Joe
4. Skyrim
5. Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days

Doom972

Dec 25, 2008
Mods can be considered a game's feature if the game was made with mods in mind, which has been the case for every Elder Scrolls game since Morrowind. Also, I think Skyrim holds pretty well even without the mods - all I needed were some graphics/UI improvements and the Unofficial Patch. Also Lightsabers.

Phrozenflame500

Dec 26, 2012
Well I'd say "literally a monster" is a bit under-doing it in terms of internet hyperboles, they're more somewhere in-between (literally) Hitler and Anita Sarkeesian.

But yes you're absolutely right on both counts.

Dr.Awkward

Mar 27, 2013
This is why we really can't have ranked lists for a genre anymore, as opinions vary so much that there really can never be a top 5 everyone can agree on. Maybe we should push for "highly suggested" lists instead? no rankings, just a list of games people suggest playing for other people. Much more useful and much less biased that way.

(also, note to staff and me: I got a really, really, really sketchy captcha when posting this, as it said my account had "suspicious activity" and asked for my email. I had it generate new ones until I got a satisfactory one.)

Gasbandit

Jun 14, 2012
CrashBang said:
I like Skyrim. I didn't realise that was unusual.
It's not. It's just cool to hate on things that were super popular 2 years ago. Skyrim *is* one of the 10 best RPGs of all time. Did it have its issues? Sure. What game doesn't?

Grape_Nuts

Mar 23, 2011
Skyrim IS awesome with mods, and unlike modding a car, it costs $0 to elevate the game to new heights of awesomeness. As for "best X of all time" lists, they're utterly worthless. I've never even heard of Godhand, so I'm just going to attribute that to neurotic erin being neurotic.

Super Cyborg

Jul 25, 2014
Yes, God Hand for the win. My day has been made because of that.

I think it would've been better so say God Hand is the best no matter the X, and that best lists are stupid, and pointless since God Hand is so full of win. The lists are so silly, because it's always changing, and people are going to complain no matter what, because reasons. The only ones I can accept to an extent is the best/worst of the year, mainly because that let's me learn which games that year most considered good and bad, so I can consider those games another time.

Also, Elvis from God Hand needs to appear in this comic. Dude is awesome and would make the comic full of win, just saying.

Lieju

Jan 4, 2009
Scars Unseen said:
Best games to practice your "scratching" technique on your turntable with:

5. Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days
It made me literally ill. I have rarely seen such brave commentary on crime and violence in American society.

ART.

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
I can;'t stand the way Bethesda does RPG's

its like playing with virtual action figures they make you think anything you do matters but it doesn't

madigan

Oct 27, 2010
My first experience with God Hand was when my roommate in college picked it up one evening on a random whim. He started playing it around 11pm and the beginning seemed sort of bland and clunky so I ignored it and went back to playing WoW (*shudders*). The morning I had to get up at 9am for class and as I was leaving the apartment I saw that he was still playing in the living room, even though he had class soon too. Later, when I got back in the evening, he was still in the living room playing God Hand.

I asked him, "Dude, didn't you have class today? Did you stay home ALL DAY playing this?" He turned around to look at me, seemingly unaware that I was ever there until I spoke up. His eyes were bloodshot and his mouth slightly agape, and he stared right through me into the unending void. Without speaking, he bid me to take a seat by his side. Curious, I took a seat, and he returned his gaze to the screen and continued where he had left off. Since there is no way to possibly describe what I experienced using words, just watch this:

http://youtu.be/6s544sFja5k?t=7m15s