Skyrim Character Plans?

iLeikHip

Aug 30, 2011
What are you guys planing to be when Skyrim comes out?
I'm thinking Wood Elf that specializes in Marksman, Barter, Sneak, Security, Restoration, Light Armor, and Mercantile.
That's assuming that you can choose 7 skills, as in Oblivion.
Also, I hope humor is present in the newest edition to the great series, like Fallout, because that really brightened up my experience in Fallout 3/NV. I found Oblivion took its self way to seriously.
Edit: Yes I am choosing Barter and Mercantile.
Because I can. *****.

Vampire cat

Apocalypse Meow
Apr 21, 2010
The way I understand it the skill set is quite different this time over.

I'm running Dark Elf, like always ^^. My first character is ALWAYS a Dark Elf!

>>
<<

Welcoem to the forum. *leaps away*

razor343

Sep 29, 2010
Breton Mage as I did in Oblivion...My first priority will be to kill an unsuspecting villager, just to see how well the Radiant Story system reacts.

Thomas Barry

Mar 29, 2011
As I understand it there's no 'choosing' skills, no major and minor skills, they're all just skills that you lvl up by using them.
Edit: Also, as usual I'm planning a Breton mage, but will probably end up with a Breton archer/fighter/mage as usual because i'm no good at committing to a single set of skills and not trying everything...

Bagk Nakh

May 18, 2011
iLeikHip said:
What are you guys planing to be when Skyrim comes out?
I'm thinking Wood Elf that specializes in Marksman, Barter, Sneak, Security, Restoration, Light Armor, and Mercantile.
That's assuming that you can choose 7 skills, as in Oblivion.
Also, I hope humor is present in the newest edition to the great series, like Fallout, because that really brightened up my experience in Fallout 3/NV. I found Oblivion took its self way to seriously.
Barter AND Mercantile? You must be desperate for cash...

OT: Word on the street is that instead of choosing a class (or making one), when you level up you choose a perk like Fallout 3, and each race has some exclusive perks.

iLeikHip

Aug 30, 2011
I think there is going to be 18 skills.
Hopefully the useless skills are gone.
(Acrobatics, Althletics, Mysticism)
Am I the only one who wants Spears back? xD

iLeikHip

Aug 30, 2011
After getting a look at the screenshots of Argonians, I may just play as one.
Also, they look surprisingly like Deathclaws...

Jun 11, 2009
I've never played an Elder Scrolls game before Skyrim, so I'm probably just gonna play it how I would play a normal RPG.

That being said, I'll probably be a mage of some sort, maybe mixed with a fighter.

iLeikHip

Aug 30, 2011
razor343 said:
Breton Mage as I did in Oblivion...My first priority will be to kill an unsuspecting villager, just to see how well the Radiant Story system reacts.
Seems like the most appropriate thing to do.

Twad

Nov 19, 2009
If i get the game i will play a rogue/archer, no magic (or as little as i can get away with). Then i will pray that this "build" wont suck as bad as it did in oblivion.

Hanzo Hattori

Aug 4, 2009
That is everytime I play a game like Oblivion/Fallout like the most difficult question EVER.
I can hardly decide... and if I do, my character's gonna be fucked up since I am going to mix all skills anyways -.-

Qitz

Mar 6, 2011
Nord. Always Nord. Best race ever. Course, it helps that I plan to make a Melee heavy character. Maybe two-handed with heavy armor.

Also, finding out how to join The Black Hand and doing sneaky sneaky death things with them.

Aside from that I'll do what I do in EVERY game that's has a ton weapons and items. Become a horder.

razor343

Sep 29, 2010
iLeikHip said:
razor343 said:
Seems like the most appropriate thing to do.
Yep, obviously...Maybe I'll freeze the owner of a lumber mill to death.

Arina Love

GOT MOE?
Apr 8, 2010
female Wood Elf light armour double daggers going to be good girl don't steal and kill innocent people. Gonna choose what town i like most and then find me a wife and big house and set it as base of operations for my adventures.

Takolin

Aug 21, 2011
Race is undecided at this very moment.
My original plan was going for a Dunmer who dual wields magic and a sword but then I decided to go for dual wielding 2 melee weapons instead.

Now depending on how the races end up looking and what racial traits/perks/.... they have I'll chose one.

2nd playthrough will be as a sneaky khajit called Nyan.