Skyrim Help "WARNING SPOILERS"

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
I know I know, there's a hundred thousand of these threads but I need help. I'm at the point where you trap the dragon and he takes you to the head dragon, but I'm having a hard time beating the enemies there. I'm level 21, am I not ready yet?

Shirastro

Sep 1, 2010
Ehm it really depends on many things. Whats skills/perks did u take and what gear.

But 21 does seem a bit early.

ashglent

Sep 21, 2009
well i did it at level 32 with skills in one handed, block, and heavy armor and about 20 large health potions and i still found it hard but then again i am playing it on expert so i would say if ur playing it on normal i would prob recommend level 28 maybe what are u trained in most ?

Radeonx

Apr 26, 2009
If you're a fighter of any kind just grind smithing until you get full daedric/dragon gear and then just wreck shop.
Or just do some sidequests and stuff to level up; the game is full of sidequests for you to do.

dududf

Aug 31, 2009
I beat the main story with a level 14 mage.... so depending on your skills and enchants, it may be too early. Although you should be able to do it.

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
Ok, I'm starting to get the feeling that I may want to do some grinding...on account of I still have steel equipment. I just can find anything else! No matter where I look! Ok, new question, if I fast travel away from this place how do I get back? Do I use that shout to call that dragon back again? Do I go to Dragonreach?

Shirastro

Sep 1, 2010
erttheking said:
Ok, I'm starting to get the feeling that I may want to do some grinding...on account of I still have steel equipment. I just can find anything else! No matter where I look! Ok, new question, if I fast travel away from this place how do I get back? Do I use that shout to call that dragon back again? Do I go to Dragonreach?
Ehm, can you fast travel form there?
I actually never tried.