Skyrim hit list

Nicholae849

Feb 15, 2011
Bandit Mages. By the Divines how much I hate Bandit Mages or their ilk. I've been doing my best to get archery up so that I can take them at a distance so I don't have to play "drink and dance" in order to down them in melee. There is something to be said about that satisfying *THUNK* when an arrow sinks into a skull and they ragdoll. I wonder if I can find a paralysis enchantment for my bow..

kickassfrog

Jan 17, 2011
Giants. Because they're assholes.
Seriously, I've been attacked by a giant for just passing by while a dragon happened to attack him.
So I have a pile of giant corpses outside the western watchtower- where you kill your first dragon- of about 5 or 6 giants right now. And a mammoth. And a dragon. With another dragon corpse close by.

King of the Sandbox

& His Royal +4 Bucket of Doom
Jan 22, 2010
The ghost ladies with the freaky orbs. Holy god, do I hate them. Mostly because they tricked me, like a sap, into their trap. I was all, oooh, pretty lights! Then WHAM, ice spells everywhere.

So yeah, fuck them. I immediately attack the little lights now, drawing them out and calling them sneaky, sneaky assfaces a couple of times before burning them to death.

doomspore98

May 24, 2011
Miles000 said:
Rabbits...

Rabbits...

I'll chase them all across Skyrim if I have to! They all must die in a giant fire!
There is actually a statistic for how many rabbits you killed.

Also, the silver hand, hate those guys

Aug 20, 2011
Some mercenary attacked me with a contract from Nils the woodcutter from Solitude. I full on stalked that guy for a couple days until I knew everything he did, then came back and murdered him in his sleep.

Freaky Lou

Nov 1, 2011
RedEyesBlackGamer said:
I see anyone with "Thalmor" in their name, they die. I hear that you are a Thalmor agent, you die.
Exactly this. I'm not sure why I hate them so much but I've gotten in the habit of shooting them down whenever I see them.

Assassinscreed548

Jan 16, 2010
NinjaRock said:
The Thalmor. ALL MUST DIE.

I also dislike the Redguard in Whiterun that always talks down to you.
Nazee, yes. I stalked him around the city until he returned home, I waited a certain amount of time until he had fallen asleep, and then I assassinated the shit out of him and placed his body under his own bed. I had enough of his shit

kasperbbs

Dec 27, 2009
Orc drug dealers, not sure why, perhaps i want to steal them for myself free of charge.

Ruwrak

Sep 15, 2009
Vampires and those damned Silver hands. (Hint hint why would I do that?
Oh and dragonpriests. Why? ... Go find one and you'll know ;)

Vrach

Jun 17, 2010
DarthVella said:
Rabbits. Always rabbits. They're a real pest around my place, and while the disease-ridden sex-crazed rodents always seem to make it out of my headlights before they make it under my wheels, boy oh boy do I get back at them in Skyrim.
Fun fact - there's a counter for "bunnies slaughtered".

OT: Dragons. Mostly for the fact that if I don't, they go around and butcher my NPCs. Also Dragon Scales, I'm working my Blacksmithing towards making Dragon Armor.

Also, you say Thalmor are out in the wilderness? I've yet to see one, the only Thalmor I've seen was the dude at the Mage's College and that dude in the city palace (can't remember where it was exactly now). If I do come across some in the wilderness that aren't essential NPCs, you can bet your arse I'll butcher the lot of them. The motherfuckers are annoying and arrogant as hell (and I'm a Dark Elf myself)

Terminal Blue

Elite Member
Legacy
Feb 18, 2010
Country
United Kingdom
Interesting to see so much hate for the Thalmor, when did they become significantly worse than anyone else?

Oh no, they kill people who disagree with them! How incredibly uncommon in this setting!

I was kind of sad you couldn't join them, myself, because seriously.. winning side much.

OT: Bretons.

Damn smug 5 foot tall little master race who somehow managed to get through 2 whole games being enormously more powerful than the elves they're supposedly descended from. Ha.. a mere 25% magicka resistance now is it? Paybacks are hell, motherfuckers!