Skyrim; MW3; Battlefield 3; Saints Row 3; AC Revelations and others... Which will you be getting?

Bvenged

Sep 4, 2009
GreatTeacherCAW said:
Have pre-ordered (and paid off) Saint's Row 3, Battlefield 3, and MW3. Skyrim can go eat a bag of dicks, and I never really followed AC.
You pre-order 2 good games and possibly the worst sequel in existence; then proceed to slate off a work of hard labour, blood, sweat & tears with a sprinkle of a puppy soul - by saying it can eat a bag of dicks...

wtf

I mean, how can you even say no to this?
but on a more serious note, to everyone, if you pre-order MW3 over BF3 maybe you should take a look at this first before your concrete minds set.

dystopiaINC

Aug 13, 2010
MW3, AC:Revelations, and mass effect. i have them all on pre-order, back before mass effect was moved back so it counts! hahaha. oblivion was never my thing the first person aspect was something i couldn't get comfortable with if i'm gonna use a sword i need to be in third person.
BF3's beta was not enough to make me all that excited for the game, so my 2 only other interests are out so yeah assassins creed, modern warfare, and mass effect next year.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
Zelda Skyward Sword and Arkham City (PC)are both day one purchases without question.

Skyrim is a probable day 1 purchase but could be put off until I'm done with the above games. I'll own by it years end though.

I intend to buy Uncharted 3 but it can wait until a GOTY version comes out or significant price drop. I don't feel that series is worth full price.

Final Fantasy 13-2 is a must buy early January as is Diablo 3 if the early January release date rumor holds true.

After that is Mass Effect 3 followed by Guild Wars 2. Then I've finally run out of games I'm currently interested in.

Mikkaddo

Black Rose Knight
Jan 19, 2008
Skyrim and Saints Row: The Third, I'll be renting AC Revelations

Febitu aghast captcha

Captain Pirate

Nov 18, 2009
Already pre-ordered Battlefield 3. Should be epic fun times.
I'll be getting Saints Row The Third and Skyrim after christmas, due to me saving for other things.

natster43

Jul 10, 2009
I have Skyrim, Battlefield 3, Modern Warfare 3, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword, Saint's Row The Third, Mario Kart 7, Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City, and Super Mario Land 3D preordered that are coming out this fall and winter. The ones I know I am buying day of are Assassin's Creed, Battlefield, Zelda, and maybe Resident Evil. The others I will wait for Christmas or after. I might cancel my preorder of Skyrim, only played Morrowind and hated it, but love the Fallout stuff.

Doom-Slayer

Ooooh...I has custom title.
Jul 18, 2009
Ragsnstitches said:
I already pre-ordered Skyrim. BF3 and MW3 are not my cup of tea at the moment... and I never got into AC (owned the first, played the 2nd then stopped).

Never played SR either, but I'll consider 3.

I'm ludicrously excited about skyrim...
Exactly me. I preordered one of the nicer Skyrim version..I COULDNT GET THE STATUE VERSION..SO MAD. But SR3 looks really shiny, as its advertised, basically the fun parts of GTA made into a game.

ALso looking forward to X:Rebirth. Probably one of the best space sim series Ive ever played.

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
Skyrim and Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition are pre-ordered and paid off. I canceled BF3 for Skyrim.

Then later there's WWE12 pre-order, then probably buy the new Ace Combat and Saints Row 3, but after release.

Magicmad5511

May 26, 2011
Saints Row the Third.

It will be saturated with complete an utter crazy awesome.
Really I only have to say one thing.
Professor Genki's Manapult. It launches people like cannon balls.

Beryl77

Mar 26, 2010
I've pre-ordered both Skyrim and Bf3. Skyrim for the hopefully amazing world and Bf3 for the fun multiplayer.

H1shAsh1

Mar 6, 2011
I'm super burned out on CoD. Battlefield 3 looks amazing and I loved the beta, but I only have enough spare cash for one game and it's gonna have to be Saints Row: The Third. I absolutely adore Saints 2, and I'm gonna get months of fun out of it.

DustyDrB

Made of ticky tacky
Jan 19, 2010
Skyward Sword, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, and Skyrim. Probably will hold off on Uncharted 3 for a while. I just hope they don't shoehorn in another awkward supernatural shift in the third act again.