Skyrim. R.I.P. Companions.

danirax

Jan 11, 2011
No casualties...yet....
Lydia is being a good girl staying in the kitchen of my house =P
I prefer stealth, and none of the companions can remain calm for 1 second without blowing away my cover...

chocokaran67

Nov 26, 2011
M.I.A first horse- disappeared after the battle for whiterun, hope you are okay whereever you are

RIP Dog- killed by imperial soldiers while i was busy checking out Lydia's nice ra..... I mean dwarven armor

craftomega

May 4, 2011
R.I.P. Barbas. While I was helping you get that annoying axe, you had to run in the way of my shot. So ya you deserved it.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
RIP frost the horsey, you died pushing a dragon priest off a cliff.
It was fucking brilliant.

Konatacalypse

Dec 30, 2010
RIP Lydia. Killed by a random blood dragon attacking the mage college right after I got done with the tour. I then looted her body and threw her naked corpse out one of the windows and of a cliff.

RIP Meeko. I can't even count how many times you have died, but I reload every time.

Flippincrazy

Jul 4, 2010
R.I.P Uthgerd the Unbroken.

I discovered you in an unassuming inn, "The Bannered Mare", and swiftly after defeating you in a battle of fisticuffs we grew to be firm friends. Two weeks later, we were married; having traversed Skyrim in its entirity and slain all manner of foe. But your honour proved to be your downfall. On seeing me assassinate an unarmed beggar, you realise the extent of my moral degradation...and tried to combat it with the ebony of your war axe; a glimmer of fierce determination and woeful pain amidst those auburn eyes.

You failed.

As your severed head rolled across the barren, blood stained ground, my eyes remained cold in light of this betrayal. I placed your cold body in the finest ebony armour, placed your hands firmly around the very axe with which you had attempted to take my life. I set your body down a swiftly flowing river, and watched as it plummetted down a powerful waterfall.

A fitting metaphor for a warrior without parallel.

R.I.P Stu's Horse

What comes up, must come down. You fell down, quickly. Waste of a thousand gold.

Lt. Vinciti

Nov 5, 2009
RIP Eola

Well Im not gonna lie...you got me a ring...and then I used you for Boethiah's puppet...so you dont really deserve a headstone on this forum...but Im sure the ditch some of these people are using could use another body!

nokori3byo

Feb 24, 2008
RIP Lydia,

I twice had to reload after defeating Krosis, because he'd managed to BBQ your well-formed ass with fireballs before I smote his ruin upon the mountain top.

Subsequently relegated to domestic servitude where (due to your glitch-induced lack of romantic interest in me), you are condemned to stand by awkwardly while I get it on with my hot lycanthropic wife.

My "sword and shield," eh? My serving tray and soup bowl, more like it. And try not to cut yourself on the sharp edges.

Svenparty

Jan 13, 2009
R.I.P Lydia, I always liked you because you reminded me obscurely of a reference to a groupie in a Marilyn Manson biography. Killed fighting Frost Spiders just before I entered and destroyed the skull of corruption, gaining a new follower. I hope you liked your flowers and the elven armour I left on you.

stygN

Yay! Custom title!
Jul 9, 2010
RIP Lydia

- Those damn Alik'r Warriors were too many, and too strong.

RIP My first (and so far only) horse

- I don't quite remember how you died, but you tasted rather good!

Devon Dent

Mar 17, 2010
RIP Lydia.

I was just sneaking around,
With some serious shit going down.
Lydia ran into the fight
but she ran out of might
Her dead body then fell to the ground.

Also...I'm sorry Shadowmare I thought you would just come back to life like oblivion, so I took a risk with a cliff that I shouldn't have, my bad bro.

craftomega

May 4, 2011
Devon Dent said:
RIP Lydia.

I was just sneaking around,
With some serious shit going down.
Lydia ran into the fight
but she ran out of might
Her dead body then fell to the ground.

Also...I'm sorry Shadowmare I thought you would just come back to life like oblivion, so I took a risk with a cliff that I shouldn't have, my bad bro.
Ya lots of people dont relize that dat horse aint Immortal.

Elf Defiler Korgan

Apr 15, 2009
RIP giant. You smashed that dragon good. It had no chance after being so injured from my arrows. Then I swam close, and got the soul, and you walked off into the sunset. Cool guys don't look at dragon soul explosions.

Not an RIP! You are still out there, I just couldn't kill you.

Your friends, family, all the other giants, yeah, I can kill those. But you, you were good.