Skyrim: What is your insane project?

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
lacktheknack said:
When I get it, I'm going to see the state of spellmaking, then mod the crap out of it until it's as amazing as Daggerfall's.
Spellmaking? What spellmaking?

Skyrim don't know what no spellmaky is...

I was a sad panda when I found out that you couldn't make your own spells, but the game's still awesome.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Hit the level cap, max out every skill possible, collect a every armor set and display them at the most expensive house in Skyrim as well as every weapon type, then after all the main and sidequests are done, amass a fortune of wealth. Then, when I become bored enough, attempt to assassinate every leader in Skyrim without alerting the guards... if that is possible and they aren't unkillable.
Also contract Vampirism and be a Werewolf at the same time...

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
Mareon said:
Incidently, can anyone give me a list off all the books in Skyrim so I can check them off?
I'm fairly sure you can probably find one on the TES wiki.

EDIT for On-topic-ness: I want to kill every NPC in the game, and the only ones left will be the ones who respawn/are unkillable.

It's been something that I've always wanted to do in a Bethesda game, and I think I'll try it in Skyrim at some point.

Condor219

Sep 14, 2010
SirBryghtside said:
Condor219 said:
Mareon said:
I am going to collect and read every book and then build a library.
*Walks into room*
NPC: "Ahh, thank you for completing that task. Please accept this pouch of-"
Me: "I REQUIRE PAYMENT IN BOOKS." *Takes 11 copies of 'Biography of Belezar v2' and runs out*

This details most of my NPC interaction.
...I think you mean 'Barenziah' :p
Yeah, him too. Belezar is Barenziah's brother, who apparently was so famous that every book about him is sold in sets of eleven instead of just one.

Either that, or the one guy's house I ran into had the only copies of Belezar's Biography in all of Skyrim, which all happened to be in their second version. Whichever is more convincing.

CezarIgnat

Jul 5, 2009
Trying to find more than just Pelagius's Pelvis, but to no result...Cheese for everyone!

EDIT: Wait, scratch that. Cheese for no one. That can be just as much of a celebration, if you don't like cheese, true?

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
Russian_Assassin said:
Well, not a project, but I have decided to only use the armor I crafted myself. All was fine until iron, but now I can't find enough steel to go to the next level :/

At least Dwemmer armor will be easier, will all the crap lying around in the ruins, waiting to be looted and smelted :D
Unfortunately, you need steel ingots as well as dwemer metal to craft dwemer armor and weapons.

Exerzet

Sep 6, 2010
Become the ultimate assassin (Dark Brotherhood) whilst NEVER removing my heavy-as-shit dragonbone armor ^^

Daverson

Nov 17, 2009
To create the ultimate set of weapons and armour!

Now, I know what you're thinking "that's not a very good goal", but hear me out, 'cause I've got a plan see! I'm going to find the toolset I can create to the highest quality (currently this is Dwarven, thanks to the ancient knowledge, but I'm more of a light armour Orc TBH!). Next, I shall smith and fully upgrade a full set of armour, a short sword, a dagger, a bow, a pendant and a ring. Pretty standard so far. Then I'm going to enchant them, not too sure which enchantments I'll put on each yet, but here's the kicker!

To enchant each item, I'm going to use a black soul gem, each filled with the soul of a Jarl!

Side note, I have no way to find out if the Jarls are set up in a way that makes them unkillable (or at least unsoulstealable) until it's too late, so this possible that won't work, but if it does, it will be awesome.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
To play through as a Breton Thief, with some skills in two handed weapons...but no magic. Yeah, this is going to be easier said then done methinks once i get my hands on the game.

Adellebella

Sep 9, 2011
I'm going to collect every teddy bear in the world! :D
..Oh wait, gtfo Fallout!

I'm going to do what I used to do in Morrowind: hoarde every single gem I ever find, and buy any gem I see. Then I'm going to fill my house and bowls with them. On that note, I want to find all of Barenziah's Stones as well.

I also tend to pick up books, to "read later". So I'll probably make a habit of snatching up books, then piling them around my home.

michiehoward

Apr 18, 2010
SirBryghtside said:
To clear my Journal. It really is crazy right now.
Mareon said:
Incidently, can anyone give me a list off all the books in Skyrim so I can check them off?
Wait a bit, and they should be up on UESP.net. That's pretty much THE site for TES - not updated much right now, though.
http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Books_%28Skyrim%29

Thats a pretty accurate list so far, I haven't found any books that are not on that List.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Eggsnham said:
lacktheknack said:
When I get it, I'm going to see the state of spellmaking, then mod the crap out of it until it's as amazing as Daggerfall's.
Spellmaking? What spellmaking?

Skyrim don't know what no spellmaky is...

I was a sad panda when I found out that you couldn't make your own spells, but the game's still awesome.
D8

WELL THERE YOU GO. I'm going to learn to mod, and add the Daggerfall spellmaker.

Shadowcreed

Jun 27, 2011
JoesshittyOs said:
Mine literally is insane.

I'm picking up every single skull that I can, and I'm going to attempt to make a creepy shrine in whatever house I get.
Aye - though only Troll Skulls for me

got quite a nice collection going on in my bought house in Witerun.. Soon we shall extend our madness to Riften!

Deathninja19

Dec 7, 2009
SirBryghtside said:
Condor219 said:
Mareon said:
I am going to collect and read every book and then build a library.
*Walks into room*
NPC: "Ahh, thank you for completing that task. Please accept this pouch of-"
Me: "I REQUIRE PAYMENT IN BOOKS." *Takes 11 copies of 'Biography of Belezar v2' and runs out*

This details most of my NPC interaction.
...I think you mean 'Barenziah' :p
Denamic said:
The Wykydtron said:
I also have a chest full of dragon scales/bones just in case i ever manage to get Smithing high enough to make Dragon Armour
Tip: Buy iron ingots and smith iron daggers, then sleep 3 days to restock the stores, repeat.
Only took me a couple of thousand gold and maybe 10 minutes to reach 100 skill.
Does Dragonbone armour require scales?
Yeah it does, but not as many as dragon scale. For example the body of Dragon Plate just needs 3 scales.

DPunch4

May 6, 2009
I got smithing to 100. enchanting in on 95 and I have 100% bonus to enchantments. I have all the enchantments planned out already. after I'm done I'll have to turn the difficulty way up to make the game a challenge. Unenchanted dragon plate is already OP lol. When I get alchemy to maximum I'll make a blacksmithing pot, and some enchanting pots, then I'll enchant some fur gear with blacksmithing and enchanting bonuses. Then I'll remake my dragon plate armour with the 250% skill bonuses to everything I make.

Wait a second.. If I enchant armour with enchanting skill, then I wear it and enchant more armour with the same skill.... perhaps an endless loop of badical enchanting?

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
I'll try to platinum it. I've never had the urge to platinum a game, ever. (Except when I tried with Heavy Rain when I realized I was only missing two trophies, but I never could get the Kamikaze one and gave up).

I've checked the list, and it seems doable.