Skyrim, you slayed how many dragons?

hazabaza1

Want Skyrim. Want. Do want.
Nov 26, 2008
I think I have 40 something Dragon bones in my box at home, along with selling something, so... I dunno, a few.

VincentX3

Jun 30, 2009
4 at the moment.
Kinda depressing how easy they are even at Expert difficulty (lv24 at the moment)

Eggsnham

Apr 29, 2009
10-12 dragons here.

They're not that bad when you have a good archery skill or some good destruction magic.

A nice set of fire resistant armor is always a good thing too.

Swyftstar

May 19, 2011
Only 4. Only two were named though and one I had help on as it was dumb enough to attack two wooly mammoths. Never again will I hunt those noble beasts. :p

jonyboy13

Aug 13, 2010
20+ It's not much of a challenge unless I'm fighting 2 elder dragons at a time since they can lock me in their stupid eating animation at 90% health>>

Odd Water

Mar 6, 2010
Dragons... maybe about 20-25 and my character is in low 30s level range.

Giants? Killed at least 40 of them by now, and likely twice as many Mammoths, usually together in groups. That's a fight that will push you more then a dragon. I raid their camps often since they are a fun challenge. Oh and the Unrelenting Force Shout fully powered is SOOOOO satisfying using it on them. After all the times they have sent me flying or stumbling, its fun to send them flying and tumbling over for a change.

Drakmorg

Local Cat
Aug 15, 2008
Hmm, 13 I think. I haven't even been actively hunting them, they just keep showing up every time I go out exploring. I'm working on leveling up my smithing skill so I can do something with all the damn bones and scales I've accumulated.
The first few were tough, but now that I have adept level destruction spells they are all just pushovers. Still fun to fight though at least.

The3rdEye

Mar 19, 2009
Somewhere in the neighbourhood of 25, and recently they've been kicking my asterisk. I have no idea how people are calling them pushovers (unless you want to carry around a set of +frost resist and +fire resist armor, and what's the fun in stacking?). I'd take fighting a few giants over another frost dragon any day.

imnot

Apr 23, 2010
Besides scripted ones only 3 decided to show up until about 20 hours in, and they all ignored me and flew away (except one who I killed then I was killed by a fucking troll while I ate its soul, and I raged to hard to reload and kill it again :/) but today in the last 3 hours I killed 4 which is neat, and 3 where by word walls.