Sleeping

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
So how do you sleep when you are alone? Naked, undies, shirt, normal clothes, actual PJs, Some combination?

Also have you ever gotten into a wierd sleep pattern?

I havent owned PJs in years so i tend to sleep in either normal clothes like jeans and a t shirt or undies and a shirt (too much info i know)

Laterly i have developed a sleep pattern of sleeping a few hours then being awake a few hours. it gets annoying, im awake at like 2 in the morning then sleep till ten and then i find myself back in bed at like 4 in the afternoon.

the other sleep pattern i find my self in when i dont have work or uni on is sleeping most of the day and staying up most of the night. like going to bed at 5am. this one is really annoying when you go back to work or uni and have to wake up at 7am when your used to sleeping then.

Cry Wolf

Oct 13, 2010
I usually just sleep in boxers. Where I live is regularly too hot for anything else, and extra bedding is sufficent in the colder months in the year.

My sleeping patterns are always strange. In times where I have no commitments, I usually end up forsaking daylight and become nocturnal. During times where I have regular commitments, it usually ends up looking like:

6 AM - Wake Up
6 PM - Sleep
10 PM - Wake Up
3 AM - Sleep

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
I sleep with a t-shirt and sweatpants on because they are rather comfortable. I don't really like the idea of sleeping naked, it's not something I would do. Also, my sleep patterns are pretty consistent. I usually get around 8-9 hours a sleep every night.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
I just around always sleep in those gym shorts and a short sleeved/sleeveless T-Shirt.

No strange sleep patterns, when I fall asleep I stay in dreamland.

TStormer

Aug 24, 2010
My little pony has ruined my sleep patterns, but I used to be in bed around 12, be about 7:30 when I was going into 6th form.

Of late, however, a combination of staying up late watching ponies, and caffeine-induced insomnia mean I go to bed at like 1am, go to sleep at like 4, get up at like 1pm.

000Ronald

Mar 7, 2008
I sleep nude. On my floor. Sometimes with a dog/cat/both. It's the most efficient way to store heat in the blanket.

I usually wake up around 5 and go to bed at 10-12, but lately I've been sleeping a lot more. Eighteen hours a day, almost.

Not good news.

Hippobatman

Resident Mario sprite
Jun 18, 2008
I just sleep in my boxer shorts.

As for sleep patterns, they're pretty normal; wake up a noon-ish if I haven't got anything to do, and go to sleep around 1 am - 3 am. I always try to get at least six hours of sleep. I've stopped taking afternoon naps, because that would mess up my sleeping habits. And as a result I can be a bit cranky in the evening, especially if I've been working that day.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
Always in boxers and an undershirt.

Usually I sleep 10 pm to 10 am, but thanks to the Gears 3 beta I now sleep around midnight.

Marter

Elite Member
Legacy
Oct 27, 2009
I sleep in pyjama bottoms with a t-shirt. Even though I get hot too easily, I can't sleep without clothes on.

My sleep schedule usually has me asking the question "Am I tired", and the response dictates when I sleep. Otherwise, I sleep when I can't bring myself to be awake any more.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
Generally sleep in boxers and a t-shirt, as for my sleeping it tends to fluctuate going to bed anywhere from midnight to 4-5am and usually get up abuot 12ish. Unless I have lectures then its before midnight and up for 9-10.

Subbies

Dec 11, 2010
In my birthday suit. Most of the time I wake up around an hour before my alarm goes off (round quarter to six)

Jonluw

May 23, 2010
I used to just sleep in my boxers, but lately my feet have been getting cold, so I sleep with socks on now. I might stop using socks now that summer's coming though.

LawlessSquirrel

Jun 9, 2010
I will answer your second question, BUT ONLY THAT!

I go to 'sleep' usually around 4-5am, but usually fall asleep around 6-8am, sometimes later on the good ol' bouts of insomnia and wake up around 1-3pm. Occasionally, if given the chance, I'll keep that half-asleep half-awake state going as long as I can because...I love that lucid dreaming state oh so much.

I guess I'm nocturnal, but oh well, day time bores me anyway. Is a serious pain when I have to be up early like back in school or uni though...I can't force myself to sleep, so I often ended up going a few days without and just crashing. School probably took a few years off my lifespan. Thanks for that.

Sethzard

Megalomaniac
Dec 22, 2007
Country
United Kingdom
I sleep in my boxers.
During school time I go to sleep at about 11:30 pm and wake up at about 7:30 am.
In the holidays and on Fridays I go to sleep whenever the hell I want to and wake up between 7 and 9 hours later.

Kashyyk

Jun 29, 2010
Sweatpants.

Usually go to bed at about midnight-1am, if I have to go to school. I'm up for7:30, otherwise I can sleep until 10. So yeh, fairly normal.