Small things that annoy the crap out of you

DYin01

Oct 18, 2008
People who structurally misspell there, their and they're. It's not that hard people!

tobi the good boy

Dec 16, 2007
Things that mildly annoy me include.
-People looking over my shoulder
-Attempting to read 1337 speak because they refuse to type into a normal dialect
-People who speak in meme's or the aforementioned 1337 speak.
-People who ask stupid questions (And by extension, those people who say "there's no such thing as a stupid question)
-People who seem to believe that Call of Duty games are pinnacle of entertainment and when you state that you disagree they see it as a challenge opposed to an opinion.
- And finally, all you damnable grammar nazis that feel superior to me because I misspelt a word and conclude that your intellect is obviously superior. (Like to point out this is a select group of grammer nazis, ones that casually point out my mistake and move on. This gripe is not for you)

ChupathingyX

Jun 8, 2010
SL33TBL1ND said:
ChupathingyX said:
"Alot".

Especially if English is their first language.

Sorry, couldn't pass up that opportunity.

OT: Mine would be people who constantly call playing games "sad". It's quite simple, people. Reading a book isn't sad right? And reading = a hobby/leisure activity. Games = a hobby/leisure activity. So therefore playing games is the same as reading.
I've seen those pictures too but I still cannot comprehend how people with English as their first language can make such a stupid mistake.

SL33TBL1ND

Elite Member
Nov 9, 2008
ChupathingyX said:
SL33TBL1ND said:
ChupathingyX said:
"Alot".

Especially if English is their first language.

Sorry, couldn't pass up that opportunity.

OT: Mine would be people who constantly call playing games "sad". It's quite simple, people. Reading a book isn't sad right? And reading = a hobby/leisure activity. Games = a hobby/leisure activity. So therefore playing games is the same as reading.
I've seen those pictures too but I still cannot comprehend how people with English as their first language can make such a stupid mistake.
See, that's your problem right there.

Liviola

May 9, 2011
I'm not sure if trains are like this in other countries, but I hate it when people are standing in a train near the door but instead of holding onto something, they lean their butts against the curved end of the handrail next to the stairs to the lower level... so that when I'm sitting on the lower level and look up toward the carriage exit, I can clearly see that the handrail they are leaning on is going RIGHT INTO THEIR BUTTCRACKS. I realise that they have no idea how gross it looks to other people and the fact that others will have to touch that end of the handrail at some point.. but.. just.. UGH >_______<

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
people fucking up at basic grammar (especially when they are news anchors)
also youtube constantly "updating" the site with features NOBODY WANTS! seriously at least give me the option to keep the old interface!
people who type in 1337 sp34k making it impossible to tell WHAT they are typing or people fucking up English to a point of unreadability "ZOMG GAIZ I R TEH 1337ST!!!!!111!!!1111!ONEONEELEVEN ONE" as a example
people subbing me even though I don,t make any vids they just want sub 4 subs even though I posted that I don,t do that!

Valdus

Apr 7, 2011
Fanbois - People who point blank refuse to admit any flaws for something just because they like it.

Mannayz

May 6, 2010
People who can't tell the difference between "your" and "you're", "there", "their", and "they're", people who call the English language "American", and blatant stereotypes.

lettucethesallad

Nov 18, 2009
People who walk slowly on the sidewalk, or even worse, people who just stop without warning, leaving me to almost crash into them.

That, and moms in pairs with strollers, taking up the entire sidewalk forcing me to walk into traffic. I wish someone would tell them that having pushed a small being out of your vagina does not give you the right to do whatever you want, nor to be smug about it.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
When people talk loudly in my house and also when people who blast their music out of their car.

robodukky

Jul 7, 2010
One thing I REALLY can't stand is when I ask somebody a question (e.g. asking them why they are pissy on a particular day) and they respond with "don't worry". I hate it when people do that, mostly because it just makes me worry even more.
Also, I hate people who abbreviate things in real life as though they are talking to me in a text language e.g. "L.O.L. so, like, me and some peeps were havin a DNM convo sesh the other day."

And on a final note, I hate it when people litter.

Extraintrovert

Jul 28, 2010
Litterers. I hate them so fucking much it's unbearable. Fast food wrappers, plastic and metal containers for ethanol and sugar water, and cigarette butts are everywhere I look, and it's fortunate that I don't actually see anyone littering otherwise I would be arrested for murder. They are a special level of stupidity, above acceptable levels but slightly below insane dangerous, that grinds deep into my psyche. Granted, it says more about me than it does about litterers, but I still hate them.

ThatSexyGuy

Apr 5, 2010
People who stereotype countries and people who feel the need to degrade people because their stupidass parents don't know the first thing about raising a child. And anything that is sterotypical of a gangster, no listening to rap music with your hood up and basically mooning everybody with your pants down so low is not cool or envious at all. Its fucking anoying and disgusting.

T-Bone24

Dec 29, 2008
"I've lost my faith in humanity"

"Whoop, there goes my faith in humanity!"

"Zero faith in humanity since that guy was rude to me"

Those people should never watch the news if they lose their faith in everyone, everywhere because somebody, singular, was an idiot once.

Lewieroo0

Feb 2, 2009
i've seen some tv series that have done that sort of alteration, a good example i've seen being Family Guy (I noticed this in season 7). The episodes they show on tv and the DVD versions seem to alternate some of the jokes and I've found the changes in the DVD to be ridiculous. They ruin some of the best jokes for no reason (E.G one of the jokes brian makes in the episode where Peter goes back in time thanks to death). It really irritates me :mad:

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
Oh, oh, oh! Another one: both my sister and my mother have this infuriating tendency not to eat pizza-crusts. That really gets on my nerves. If you're going to do something, f-cking do it properly. And don't waste food.