Snake Discovered With Clawed Foot

Kedcom

Feb 15, 2008
Yes it's true, they found a mutated snake with a foot.

"I woke up and heard a strange scratching sound. I turned on the light and saw this monster working its way along the wall using his claw,"

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/wildlife/6187320/Snake-with-foot-found-in-China.html

Fark! The animals have really had it with us pesky humans. They've decided to evolve faster and finish us off as soon as possible before we wreck the planet beyond all repair!

Reminds me of the Onion's dolphins with opposable thumbs...: http://www.theonion.com/content/node/28315 :)

VincentX3

Jun 30, 2009
Holy ****! Now let them grow in size as big as buildings and were all doomed!

DOOM MARINES!! PREPARE!

[small] yea...[/small]

VanityGirl

Apr 29, 2009
ew, that thing just looks nasty. it's got a little alligator foot.
funny how the woman beat it to death with a shoe, lol

Sep 5, 2009
Good, my evil plans are finally coming to fruition!

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Now, to create Koala Bears with six inch fangs and a taste for human blood!

Cpt_Oblivious

Not Dead Yet
Jan 7, 2009
That's awesome. I'm now going to trick children into thinking that snakes are actually abby crocodiles and they grow legs later on.

Vanguard_Ex

Mar 19, 2008
She said she was so scared she beat it to death with a shoe? I'd have fucking ran, screw trying to kill it.

Crap_haT said:
I didn't know we were all 6 years old.
What?

Slash Dementia

Apr 6, 2009
I'd love to see a snake with more legs. This is amazing though. Why would she kill something like this? My first reaction would be to try to trap it somehow and call the cops or something.

Kedcom

Feb 15, 2008
Slash Dementia said:
Why would she kill something like this?
Yeah shame isn't it? If the snake had lived to pass on it's mutated genes then we might have had a whole new evolutionary branch of one-legged snakes!

latenightapplepie

Nov 9, 2008
Slash Dementia said:
I'd love to see a snake with more legs. This is amazing though. Why would she kill something like this? My first reaction would be to try to trap it somehow and call the cops or something.
No! Sell it to the highest bidder!

EDIT: Of course, then some evil genius would get his hands on it and breed an army of deadly one-legged snakes.

LockHeart

Apr 9, 2009
I despair for humanity, it's obvious that this is only the first step to becoming thralls to these insidious reptiles.

*grabs shotgun*

When it gets to opposable thumbs, it's extinction time.

VincentX3

Jun 30, 2009
latenightapplepie said:
Slash Dementia said:
No! Sell it to the highest bidder!

EDIT: Of course, then some evil genius would get his hands on it and breed an army of deadly one-legged snakes.
Does it matter as long as your bathing in money? I would very glady give it to that evil scientist.

[small] think about it.. *evil laugh* [/small]

Yassen

Apr 5, 2008
Haha that's great. Nature never ceases to amaze and disgust me.

It's rather funny though, Genesis says that God cursed snakes to live without legs and crawl on their bellies. Does this mean that snakes are slithering back into His favour?