Snarf Snarf

Sir Ollie

The Emperor's Finest
Jan 14, 2009

Ahh those were the days.

grimsprice

Jun 28, 2009
Last of the Chinchillas said:
Johnny Bravo, Reboot, Tiny Toons, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Megas XLR...at this rate, this thread will collapse in on itself from having too many great shows mentioned.

Internet Kraken said:
I guess. But I'm going to be honest; I know nothing about Firefly and have never heard it mentioned outside of this website.
That is a true shame. It's a very good show. I've never really liked anything else that Joss Whedon has done, but Firefly was fantastic.
Last time i checked you can watch all the episodes on hulu. You should definitely check it out Kraken.

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
Way back when I was a wee lad, the shows that I watched most often were Gargoyles, Street Sharks, Biker Mice From Mars, and the like. There also was this talking dinosaur show and several different superhero shows that were on my TV often as well (such as the animated Batman, Spiderman, X-Men, Sonic, and The Tick).

Then, later on, I became interested in anime and CG shows, such as DBZ, Sailor Moon, Beast Wars, Gundam Wing, Transformers...

You know what? The 90's were a great time to be a kid. Such fantastic memories. I'm getting images from TV shows right now that I barely remembered, such as the Starship Troopers TV show and that Donkey Kong show and Sonic Underground. What awesome times. Man I miss being a kid.

o_O

Jul 19, 2009
...Does no one remember Samurai Jack? D:

Either way, I have to second the Courage and Megas cries. Courage took a while to warm up to though. It's probably what made it good in the end. :p

Sep 5, 2009
o_O said:
...Does no one remember Samurai Jack? D:

Either way, I have to second the Courage and Megas cries. Courage took a while to warm up to though. It's probably what made it good in the end. :p
/epic facepalm

How the hell did I forget about Samurai Jack? Damn my terrible memory!

Chrissyluky

Jul 3, 2009
DeathsAmbassador said:
o_O said:
...Does no one remember Samurai Jack? :p
I do! I loved that show, probably one of my favorites of all time, me and my dad used to watch it together.
i remember when cartoon network was about cartoons not bad excusees for a sitcom. cow and chicken, johnny bravo, i am weasel what happened to cartoons? the only somewhat decent cartoon they have now is chowder. used to be fosters that was actaully pretty good but god most of the stuff now...

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
Flying-Emu said:
JOHNNY!!

Best cartoon with the coolest dude.
Fuck yes! I loved Johnny Bravo!

This thread really makes me think of the cartoons I used to watch as a kid, Pinky and the Brain was awesome, Dexter's Lab...

I am drawing a blank here... can someone help me relive my childhood?

PLEASE?!

Andronicus

Terror Australis
Mar 25, 2009
I loved the Angry Beavers. Hehe, they were a hoot.

Anyone remember the original TMNT? I can only vaguely remember it, but I reckon it was much better than the new one (although that could simply be the deadly power of nostalgia at work). That pink brain thing with the tentacles was weird though...

Chrissyluky

Jul 3, 2009
Andronicus said:
I loved the Angry Beavers. Hehe, they were a hoot.

Anyone remember the original TMNT? I can only vaguely remember it, but I reckon it was much better than the new one (although that could simply be the deadly power of nostalgia at work). That pink brain thing with the tentacles was weird though...
i remember both of those shows angry beavers was awesome.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008

Oh, yeah.... That.

Skuffyshootster

Jan 13, 2009
Shows from my childhood...hmmm...

I watched PBS a lot as a small child, so I guess Between the Lions, Arthur, that one about the cats in china, and Dragon Tails.

When I was a bit older, I watched every show that was on Cartoon Network between 2002 and 2006.

Chrissyluky

Jul 3, 2009
Echer123 said:
Shows from my childhood...hmmm...

I watched PBS a lot as a small child, so I guess Between the Lions, Arthur, that one about the cats in china, and Dragon Tails.

When I was a bit older, I watched every show that was on Cartoon Network between 2002 and 2006.
i never watched pbs and such i was more into sesame street.