Sniper Elite Developer Teases Horror Title

Karloff

Oct 19, 2009
Sniper Elite Developer Teases Horror Title

Rebellion has a new game, and it's all about cardio, as this trailer demonstrates.

If you can tell the world why this man is running, in full military kit, through a war-torn wasteland, well done you; but whatever it is, it's Rebellion's latest project, and we'll know more about it in February.

"One man is utterly alone amidst the chaos of war," says Rebellion. It invites you to explore the 'Totraum', which may, or may not, be French for 'luxury vacation spot.' Bring all the family, sit by the pool sipping Belgian Orange Blossoms; the other guests will be arriving shortly. There's a Heil Gotterdammerung in the description somewhere, in case you were wondering when this one's set.

For more information, there's a sign-up page for email Priority One communiqués all signs point to No [http://2000adonline.us5.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=a6e40236aa24d482cfff600d2&id=a240564eae].

Source: Rebellion [http://www.rebellion.co.uk/]

The_Darkness

Nov 8, 2010
Why did I feel as if I needed to be wearing green and purple 3D glasses for that trailer? Ah well, I have a pair from my copy of Arkham Asylum, give me a mo...

*A minute or so later*

Huh. Fancy that. There actually is a minor 3D effect. Not enough to say whether or not it's intentional, but it is there. Most visible for that shot from under the car...

AldUK

Oct 29, 2010
Yeah it's been done before, but if they make a good quality sandbox game focusing on survival with horror elements and avoid gimmicky multiplayer, it could work for them. It's one thing to jump on the bandwagon, it's another to build a new wagon.

Gardenia

Oct 30, 2008
Considering that Sniper Elite V2 was so elementally wasted potential, this game better get damn good review scores if I am ever to buy this.

mad825

Mar 28, 2010
It's zombies...by god it would be sad, boring and pathetic if it was.

Nothing original, Godwin's law Rebellion, Godwin's law. I thought we've forgiven the Germans after 60 bloody years.

Anti-American Eagle

HAPPENING IMMINENT
Legacy
May 2, 2011
Country
Canada
I say it's sniper elite meets wolfenstein/the wasted lands... or something like that anyway.

Jamous

Apr 14, 2009
Hmm. Looks like some of the environments could be fun? Not entirely sure given how little there was to go on in the trailer, but still.