Snookie wants smoosh,smoosh.....

The Stonker

Feb 26, 2009
Well I just watched the new South park episode and I think it's brilliant.
How they make fun of the Jersey shore,MTV and the Jersey housewives! Brilliant!

What do you guys think of the episode?

Btw.That snookie joke is now what me and the friends call girls which look, well just like her! :D

Ekonk

Apr 21, 2009
lacktheknack said:
South Park makes me cry inside.
FINALLY. All these edgy people loving South Park. I can't stand it - except for the timeless quote 'screw you guys, i'm going home'. Other than that it can take a hike.

archvile93

Sep 2, 2009
The only jokes I enjoyed in that show are the ones where Kenny dies. Other than that I don't find it funny. Also, from the interviews I've heard of, the creators are exactly the kind of people I hate.

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Meh, Southpark could go either way with me. Sometimes I love it, other times they're just not funny. That one inparticular was hit and miss with me. I don't watch Jersey Shore, or MTV or Jersey Housewives, so this episode should have been perfect for me right? Wrong, I didn't laugh a single time until the very end where they kill Osama Bin Laden and simply because the ending didn't make a lot of sense and came out of nowhere.

I'd rather watch something that is entertaining all the way through.

VashtaNerada

Jul 23, 2008
I thought it was awesome, also I wasn't even aware they were making fun of a tv show, thought just people from new jersey in general. I liked the part where cartman calls kyle the 3 J's.

Pizzatrooper

Dec 28, 2009
South Park is just as bad as a Jersey Shore...and Glee and all that other crap on tv. Comedy shouldn't have to be used so crudely and if it does...you suck, and you're doing it wrong

KeyMaster45

Gone Gonzo
Jun 16, 2008
I thought this moment was priceless. http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/360409/haha-its-a-trap

"dudes, what the fuck is that thing behind me?"

Mr. Omega

ANTI-LIFE JUSTIFIES MY HATE!
Jul 1, 2010
South Park was funny when it wasn't constantly making fun of current events. When it decides to be it's own show and not a 30 minute long SNL skit, it's fine.

Hence my love/hate relationship with shows like South Park, Family Guy and The Simpsons. I stopped paying attention when they got all preachy and "ooh, it's making commentary on the world today", but got back into it when it decided to start being it's own show again. That cycle's been going on for years now...

LightspeedJack

May 2, 2010
I found this episode hilarious, I didn't much care for last week's episode. However I mostly like the more zany episodes such as Scott Tenorman must die and the episodes including Towelie.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
My hatred of Jersey Shore outweighs my hatred of South Park. That episode was brilliant, but as far as i'm concerned all the other episodes are crap.

The Zango

Resident stoner and Yognaught
Apr 30, 2009
I loved that episode, even though I have never seen Jersey shore and that I dont live in the US. Though I was born in New York, so maybe thats why I found the New Jersey(...ites?) getting shot and taken the mickey out of so entertaining :/

SnootyEnglishman

May 26, 2009
South Park should just stop. I used to like it when they had original material and stories. Now it's just "South Park who will we make fun of next..cause we're awesome"

Scde2

Has gone too far in a few places
Mar 25, 2010
I got a few laughs out of that episode. What happened to you South Park?