So a punk is messing with you and your friends....

Kiefer13

Wizzard
Jul 31, 2008
Laugh and walk away.

People that feel the need to 'prove their manliness' by being overly aggressive for no good reason amuse me.

Rewdalf

Usually Sacrastic
Jan 6, 2010
Hm.
Well I usually travel around with the same four friends (seriously), so him being obviously drunk as you've stated, I'd get him out of my face, and if he tried anything my other friend would be happy to oblige him in a serious ass-kicking, seeing as he's like, 300 pounds or something.
I'm always confident that my friends will follow me into a fight, that's why we're such good friends.

LongAndShort

I'm pretty good. Yourself?
May 11, 2009
Smile, and tell him in as polite a voice as possible to "fuck off" If he responds verbally, I respond verbally but continue on my way. If he responds with violence, hope to god my mates have got my back. If he backs down, well then all is right with the world.

Mr.Gompers

Dec 27, 2009
tellmeimaninja said:
"Your soul."

Then I transform into my Hellbeast form and viciously rip him and his goons apart.

It's the obvious thing to do.
Gah, ninja'd.

It's fun to reply "your soul" in a really, really, deep voice, freaks people out.

Devil's Due

Sep 27, 2008
This is the Escapist, most people here quiver in fright over violence!

As for me, I'd just sock 'em in the mouth in self defense, and move on my merry way.

Estocavio

Aug 5, 2009
"Now thats hardly your concern is it, sir?"

Needless formality and passive aggression tends to confuse people a bit. I fashion it would if they were intoxicated or somesuch as well.

child of lileth

The Norway Italian
Jun 10, 2009
Shove him through one of those walls of glass most restaurants have near the doors. Then say he drunken stumbled through it when they try say I need to pay. It's worked in the past at least.

helldragonX

Mar 3, 2010
I'd smile and tell him to back the fuck up, and if he didn't I'd break his nose. If he was bigger then me I'd kick him in the nuts, and then break his nose.

lacktheknack

Je suis joined jewels.
Jan 19, 2009
Scream like a hippopotamus that has just been stabbed, knee him in the groin, shove him directly into one of his friends, wave my hands around my head staggeringly, and shriek "CTHULHU FTAGHN" while maintaining eye contact with the wall behind them.

Then flee. My friends would all know exactly what happened.

However, if I'm with two specific friends, I'd step back and watch the blood fly.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
Give him the same paralyzing soul-sapping stare my momma taught me. If that doesn't work, I'll tell him to piss off. I won't resort to physical violence unless he throws the first punch.

Sep 9, 2010
I'd say I'd like you to stop detracting from the value of society as a whole. And then if he understands that he sould punch me in which case I'll go crazy trailer park kempo on his ass

Mafoobula

Sep 30, 2009
I would confuse his drunk ass with the following: "I want to undermine any delusion of machismo you have by not backing down in the slightest. Try to start some shit, I call your bluff." I then count to five in my head, because the punk is all bluster and no balls, give a little nod, and be on my way. However, in the unlikely event that the punk does indeed try to start something, well, I know some moves that'll discourage him quickly enough.

.... Okay, that's all bullshit. I'm FAR more likely to simply say "I don't care" and walk away. Why the hell should I expend more energy than necessary on some random drunk dumbass?

Kurokami

Feb 23, 2009
tellmeimaninja said:
"Your soul."

Then I transform into my Hellbeast form and viciously rip him and his goons apart.

It's the obvious thing to do.
This, I don't see any other option really.