So any cross dressers on the escapist?

Friendshipandmagic

May 13, 2011
Redlin5 said:
I have worn dresses before and I currently own a blonde girl wig. I crossdress for the lulz with close friends, it isn't something I need to do or something. I'm comfortable enough with my own masculinity to be photographed cross dressing.
Thats cool, I think it takes real guts to participate in cross dressing for a guy. Or at least someone who enjoys fun more than sense.

Friendshipandmagic

May 13, 2011
Koshok said:
I can't say I've ever worn women's clothing. I'm too attached to my pants, I'm not even comfortable in shorts.

Though, sometimes when I look in the mirror in the morning I wish it would be socially acceptable for me to put on makeup. Never done that either, though.
Its becoming more and more acceptable for guys to put on lite makeup. If you have makeup on right, no one should be able to tell you have any on in the first place.

Jon Shannow

Oct 11, 2010
No but once wore woman's clothing for charity for week. We raised roughly 400 quid so i'd count it as a success

similar.squirrel

Mar 28, 2009
No, but I've been toying with the idea for a while. I'm straight and introverted, which seems to be at odds with the whole cross-dressing lark. But I have two friends who are into it [performance and talent shows and so on], and it looks kind of fun.
I've got the figure for it, I guess. Legs are a tad hairy, though.

Queen Michael

has read 4,010 manga books
Jun 9, 2009
I love wearing skirts. IN fact, I'm wearing oe right now in anticipation of the Pride parade this sunday.

Friendshipandmagic

May 13, 2011
TheLaofKazi said:
I'm curious about doing so, but don't really have much of an idea how, an outlet or people/friends that would supportive or enjoy it. I tend to wear more 'girly' clothing now, bright colors, nail polish, girly hats, and some other stuff. But it's not enough to the point where I'd pass as a girl. Really, I just enjoy a lot of feminine and masculine things and enjoying expressing myself.
Its a lot of fun and there are some great places you can go for information about it depending on what you want to do.

I'll look up some good sites for information and get back to you.

blankedboy

Feb 7, 2009
Nah. I've had a transgender thought or two along the last year but, well, fuck that. It's more of "heh, being a chick would be cool" rather than anything legit.

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
Friendshipandmagic said:
Redlin5 said:
I have worn dresses before and I currently own a blonde girl wig. I crossdress for the lulz with close friends, it isn't something I need to do or something. I'm comfortable enough with my own masculinity to be photographed cross dressing.
Thats cool, I think it takes real guts to participate in cross dressing for a guy. Or at least someone who enjoys fun more than sense.
Yes, great is the burden that he who values sense carries...

Not that it matters really because I never leave my house when I can avoid it.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
The extent of mine is some of my clothes technically being women's clothes. And I have twice worn full-on drag, but I was drunk the first time and the second time it was a drag party so I sort of had to.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Aside from liking the colors pink and purple, I can't say that I am. I would be open to cross-play though so I could very well be a cross-player waiting to happen.

Friendshipandmagic

May 13, 2011
Shoggoth2588 said:
Aside from liking the colors pink and purple, I can't say that I am. I would be open to cross-play though so I could very well be a cross-player waiting to happen.
I'd suggest that anyone who thinks they could be into it to at least try it out once in private.

That way you have a better idea.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Cross dress? With this figure?
My butt would never fit.

I look terrible in vests, but I have yet to try a tux or suit jacket. A well-tailored suit would prolly look flattering on my figure, but no masculine outfit I can think of really screams my name...

Unless the androgenyous fencing getups count. I'd so dress up like a baked potato in order to stab someone right now.

But yeah, short of dapper gentilemanne outfits, girls get cooler clothes. :p

Friendshipandmagic

May 13, 2011
Erana said:
My butt would never fit.

I look terrible in vests, but I have yet to try a tux or suit jacket. A well-tailored suit would prolly look flattering on my figure, but nom masculine outfit I can think of screams my name...
]

Its not for everyone I guess. I've never talked to a girl who enjoys cross dressing, seems to be mostly a guy thing. But thats just one what I have observed.

Off topic but, where do you get the white magic girl badge? I want it.

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Friendshipandmagic said:
Erana said:
My butt would never fit.

I look terrible in vests, but I have yet to try a tux or suit jacket. A well-tailored suit would prolly look flattering on my figure, but nom masculine outfit I can think of screams my name...
]

Its not for everyone I guess. I've never talked to a girl who enjoys cross dressing, seems to be mostly a guy thing. But thats just one what I have observed.

Off topic but, where do you get the white magic girl badge? I want it.
Well, with male being the "Default" in our society, we get access to most clothing. You have to really try to be a woman and crossdress.

Also, this badge is from a personality test for... JRPG arcetypes or something like that? I can't recall precisely, though I do wish it were more pixelated.

SckizoBoy

Ineptly Chaotic
Legacy
Jan 6, 2011
A Hermit's Cave
Hmmm... not personally, no, since I like the colour black too much and prefer dressing like in my profile pic (top-hat wearing spectre and scarf notwithstanding, though I do wear buffs a lot... like now).

However, while on the subject of top-hats, a good friend of mine looks damned spiffy in a tuxedo suit and top-hat. And the monocle (especially the way she puts it on), pocket watch and walking cane just take the cake!

Friendshipandmagic

May 13, 2011
Erana said:
Well, with male being the "Default" in our society, we get access to most clothing. You have to really try to be a woman and crossdress.
Yhea, I guess male is "default" thats why we have to make ourselves more interesting!

Kidding, but it is fun to do.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
I'm a girl but I would never wear a skirt or dress (though I do have one for very special occasions and hasn't been worn since I was in 8th grade). Does that count?

Rascarin

Feb 8, 2009
I've done it once before, and it's an idea I've been toying with for a while. Last time, I was apparently convincing enough that some of my friends didn't recognise me. I'm not large-chested, so it was fairly easy for me to bind my chest convincingly (the bandages kept slipping, though, which was annoying). I painted a beard on, too.

Obviously that was a fairly amateur effort, but I do want to start doing it properly.

(try and ignore how god-awful my hair looks there - I'd just that day had it butchered at the hairdressers. ¬_¬ )

ColorfulObscurity

Mar 1, 2009
Since I'm a cosplayer (and my mother would flip Australia if I ever went out in public wearing what most anime girls like to call 'clothing') the majority of my cosplays are male. So yes, I crossdress quite a bit.
I did once cosplay as a crossdresser... would that count as me dressing as a girl or a guy?