So...Anyone Here ILL?

Count Igor

May 5, 2010
Barziboy said:
Count Igor said:
I am.
Throwing up while wearing a top hat.
Nice spectacle.
What is your obsessions with Top Hats, boy?

Do you ever take the thing off
Hell no.
I've worn it to bed the past three or four nights.
And to the toilet.
And to school, actually. But that's fine, because I'm doing Performing Arts.

mew4ever23

Mar 21, 2008
Nimcha said:
Oh, I thought ILL was some sort of acronym...

Thankfully I'm perfectly healthy!
You're not the only one, believe me.

Apart from my allergies, I'm healthy as well.

Ironic Pirate

May 21, 2009
Yeah, with a cold.

Colds piss me the fuck off, so I've been devoting my time to beating the shit out of it fighting it. So far, I've discovered that a tissue covered in warm water and placed on my nose helps a lot. Clears sinuses or something, I guess.

Private Custard

Dec 30, 2007
Barziboy said:
I'm currently Slightly Bed-ridden, temperature-flushed, cold-sweaty, coughy, no-appetitey, blocked-nasaly...and slightly bored
No offense, but, get your arse out of bed and go and do something!

For about a week now I've been hot/cold, haven't slept for more than a couple of hours per night, am totally blocked up, been suffering headaches and blurred vision. And to add to all that, since yesterday, my lips have gone seriously chapped and my entire tongue feels like I tried to shave it with a semi-blunt razor.

Still, I've been working from 8am to 5pm in a manual trade, in a workshop where the teperature hasn't risen above five degrees all week.

I'll have to be blunt and say, stop being such a pansy........you won't feel any better, but you'll sure as hell cure your boredom!

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
Sinus infectionnnmm..
It makes me less coherient, as you can see in any of the posts made in the past week.

demoman_chaos

May 25, 2009
I thought naughty kids got coal for Chistmas. I was wrong. I got a cold for christmas. I am just getting over it, but tis annoying.

Ophiuchus

8 miles high and falling fast
Mar 31, 2008
Virgil said:
Not at the moment, but I am licensed to.
Well played sir.

I've got a sore throat and a cough, but I feel generally fine apart from that so it'd be a bit of a stretch to say I'm ill. I'm expecting it to get worse 'cos my dad has been suffering pretty badly with it, but it's nothing more than a minor annoyance at the moment.

ahrnygoose

Feb 20, 2008
I'm not ill, but I've managed to twist the same ankle twice this week, so I won't be going to work out today :( Plus, I've got a tension headache in the back of my neck and head again from reading too much. Damndable.

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
I've been feeling kind of dizzy lately, although that could be from not getting enough sleep.

OakTaooper

Jul 24, 2010
Yes, I have mononucleosis, sadly. But I am on the recovery stage (or so I hope!) so it's not all bad. Still got a bad headache though.

LostTimeLady

Dec 17, 2009
Yep. Next question.

In all seriousness I've been struck with a rather 'fun' cold complete with temperature, aches, coughs and sneezes. Yay *she says sarcastically*.

On the plus side, I've been enjoying the opotunity to say away from the freezing out doors and play Rome: Total War so it's not all that bad!

(I'm not quite the silver lining on a mushroom cloud type but you've gotta look at the positives in these situations else you end up just looking and feeling highly pathetic).

Foobula

Dec 26, 2009
Everyone's sick at my school right now. Not bed-ridden, but still ill, bill

Gnarynhar

Jan 9, 2010
Mentally I'm a mess, but physically? Well I guess there's one benefit to living mainly on my own and being to crazy to leave the house except for brief periods every few months, you don't pick up many viruses.

Which reminds me I must get more of that Narcissus Brand essential oil blend. Got a bottle once from a Chinese Masseuse, kinda like a liquid Vick's Vaporub, except you can add a drop or two to your tea and drink it as well as rubbing it on your lymph nodes. Helped clear up a sore throat like swallowing broken glass by about 70% before I got to the doctor (who took one look and was "Oh, that's very infected" and wrote me a prescription right away.

Whoops rambling again, does that count as an illness? Because I've got it bad.

Valksy

Nov 5, 2009
Ill. Hmm. Does this raging infection all over my hand count :( Skin is all red and pissed off looking and a bit scuzzy. Yes I have been to the doctor. But fucking hell it is sore.

CarpathianMuffin

Space. Lance.
Jun 7, 2010
I have a bit of a throat thing right now. The cold always aggravates my asthma as well, so I can count that. I've also been extremely weak lately, barely able to walk without feeling exhausted.

Comma-Kazie

Sep 2, 2009
I have a head cold, but if this is the worst I'll see this year I'll live with is . . . my mum and sister both had food poisoning over Thanksgiving. Ouch.

TheLiham

Apr 15, 2010
linkvegeta said:
No but the worst thing i ever had was gastro, its a stomach virus and you have stuff going out both ends! it sucks and hurts, you cant sleep and you cant go anywhere. hope you get better

PS: gastro is way worse than swine flu
OHH GOD!

I hate gastroenteritis with a mother fucking vengeance!

linkvegeta

Dec 18, 2010
TheLiham said:
linkvegeta said:
No but the worst thing i ever had was gastro, its a stomach virus and you have stuff going out both ends! it sucks and hurts, you cant sleep and you cant go anywhere. hope you get better

PS: gastro is way worse than swine flu
OHH GOD!

I hate gastroenteritis with a mother fucking vengeance!
Yes it has to be the worst sickness out there, besides cancer or something
It like it takes the worst out of other viruses and makes a combo to try and kill you. haha

Hazzaslagga

Sep 18, 2009
I got a weird high pitched creaky door sound ,whenever i speak, in my left ear. Oh well can't go to school now.