So apparently, the apocalypse is coming May 21st.

universaltraveller

Apr 28, 2011
Agayek said:
universaltraveller said:
WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE.... AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Why doesn't the Flying Spaghetti Monster save us?!?!
Why the hell would you want that, fellow Pastafarian?

If His Noodliness refrains from interfering, we'll be on the express track to the Beer Volcano and Stripper Factory.
I'm just hoping that god fellow doesn't interfere, then for sure I have my express ticket right here... Hell Yeahs

USSR

Probably your average communist.
Oct 4, 2008
And they "just" figure it out?
No.

At least "ZOMG 2012?!?!?!" has been around for a long time.
This is just.. pathetic.

Outcast107

Mar 20, 2009
Ok first off I'm christian and I think this is bullshit.

1) no one knows when the world is going to end. NO ONE it written in the bible.
2) I highly doubt it would be the end time on that day. The world is a shithole now a days but hell it could be a lot worst.
3) There to many damn good games coming out that I WANT TO PLAY! So it can't end yet!

Macgyvercas

Spice & Wolf Restored!
Feb 19, 2009
BabyRaptor said:
Macgyvercas said:
Let me guess, he didn't even want to hear about radioactive carbon dating, am I right?
Science is a Liberal lie that the evil Atheists are using do destroy our blessed Christian country, doncha know?
I assume you're using Poe's Law at the moment. And boy is it ever a true law.

Thundero13

Mar 19, 2009
Oh no we're all going to die? again? it's so inconvenient having these appocalypses every other week

Xiphos98

Nov 22, 2010
Wait...wasnt this the same guy that said the world would end 1998 may 21st, then 6/06/06? and something in 1994? Riggghhhhht

Free Thinker

Apr 23, 2010
If I walk out onto my porch coffee in hand and there's flooding where I live, then it is end days cause I live on bluff overlooking a Lake Michigan.

Timmehexas

Aug 15, 2010
Well if people keep predicting the end of the world eventually one person will get it right, then they'll be like "HAHA I TOLD YOU GU... Oh they're all dead."

Saelune

Trump put kids in cages!
Legacy
Mar 8, 2011
Jedamethis said:
Fayathon said:
Also anyone that tries to solve one dogmatic doomsday prophecy with exacting math using an estimate as the main variable really shouldn't be so sure of themselves.
What he said.

Also, I've always wondered: If you're certain of the apocalypse, why tell everyone? Just causes unnecessary worry and suffering...
Its usually christian groups, usually hoping for a flood of new converts who fear the end and desire salvation. Its essentially a Christian marketing scheme.

Mesina2

Apr 8, 2010
Complete and utter BS!

When will people stop predicting end of the world.
And why are always Christians? Come on, God said he won't do same thing ever again after Noah.