So, Escapist, why're YOU not sleeping right now? PART 2!

Instant K4rma

StormFella
Aug 29, 2008
2:01 AM as of right now. Not tired and jamming to O.A.R. When I'm tired and not jamming to O.A.R, then I will sleep. Until then, the night is young.

ChickenZombie

May 25, 2011
1 AM. I was at this film thing nearby where they show local peoples homemade films on the first friday of every month. Three minutes into the film, they turn on a light on this gong they have on stage. If you want it to keep playing you stay quiet, but if you want it to end you start yelling "GONG" at the top of your lungs. Anyway I just got back which is why I am up... also I am playing a bit of guitar. Nothing to do tommorow (today, technically) so i dont feel the need to sleep.

Monkfish Acc.

May 7, 2008
I am being kept up by my hate dragging its throbbing stiffy of loathing across my anguished face.

BRTurtle

May 20, 2011
Its 1 AM here I just don't like sleep or well its more like Sleep doesn't like me, if I was to lay down I would be laying there for 4 hours not sleeping, so im just trying to be productive.

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
I'm awake because it's late Saturday afternoon here in West Murderous-Wildlife-Land. I've just eaten a pie as a late lunch and washed it down with a beer. You can't get more Australian than that. Now I'm about to start rebuilding my home server with some more RAM and an additional two terabytes of disk.

smithy_2045

Jan 30, 2008
Because it's 6pm.

However, the reason I generally stay up stupidly late is because I can't stop thinking about the girl I like, or I can't stop analysing every little thing I said and did, or I just want to crawl up into a ball and die. Normally in that order.

PixelKing

Moderately confused.
Sep 4, 2009
I just woke up, its still early this time in my country by sleeping standards.

Grayjack

Jan 22, 2009
I can't sleep because I slept too much in the morning. I have to go hiking in like two hours, so my lack of sleep is not good.

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
Monkfish Acc. said:
I am being kept up by my hate dragging its throbbing stiffy of loathing across my anguished face.
That... is a surprisingly amusing metaphor.

Sep 30, 2010
4:16 AM here. I should be asleep. I want to be asleep. Yet for some reason I can't shut my laptop. I enjoyed some anime around 3 and since then I've been screwing around in the forums and youtube. I suppose I should sleep now.

EcoHulk

Aug 3, 2011
Waiting for Melatonin to kick in. Been listening to music and meditating on my lack of ability at guitar.

Caisu

Mar 27, 2008
I went to bed early so I've been *awake* since about 2am... I usually go to bed then T_T But work sucks and means I have to be up when I'd normally be asleep so I'm all blegh and awake at the wrong times now!! Normally I'd sleep about 1-2am to 10-11am just because, but if I'm working on something (writing, programming, coursework etc) I'll be up 'til 4am (I work better at night) then sleep until about 1pm... Normal people don't want me working for them those hours though so yeah, trying to do 10pm-8am but my body won't do it! Yay for messed up sleeping patterns!!! XD;;

Phlakes

Elite Member
Mar 25, 2010
3:23 as of typing this sentence. And I'm awake because I have nothing better to do. Nothing I need to do until Monday, so I'm just dicking around on the internet and I'll sleep whenever I get tired enough.

Kimarous

Sep 23, 2009
1:28 AM and still up. Why? Because I'm here, and isn't that reason enough? :3

mirror's edgy

Sep 30, 2010
School starts again soon. I need to treasure these times, alone at four thirty in the morning, while they last. I still get to see thee sun rise around six, but I have to be getting up rather than going to sleep. Also, Tv Tropes has a death grip on my sleep habits.\

And apparently we have surprisingly few Escapists in the Eastern Standard Zone.

DementedSheep

Jan 8, 2010
Cause its only 8:30pm where I am and also I just finished a session of Amnesia so trying to sleep right this moment is probably not going to work too well.