So how about that Watch Dogs season pass?

vIRL Nightmare

Jul 30, 2013
Myself, as well as many others are at a loss about it. You see the content (The outfits, weapon, etc) aren't there. I've looked around and there only seems to be a few confused forum discussions about it with no real answer anywhere as far as I could find. Now before we go insulting each others capacity to problem solve, yes I am many chapters into the game, yes I did check my wardrobe, yes I did check the stores.

I suppose the point is does anyone know what is going on? I usually find that someone here can find some sort of answer to many of my gaming mysteries and am once again hoping someone has an answer.

tendaji

Aug 15, 2008
Well some of the missions are required to be completed in order to obtain the weapons and outfits. If you check your map it should show the markers for "Exclusive Missions" which will allow you to completed them. For me they first started to show up about halfway through the first Act so it should be visible I'd assume.

vIRL Nightmare

Jul 30, 2013
So I did all the extra exclusive missions, I still don't have the gun or any of the outfits. I know I should have access to at least the untouchables pack. Any more ideas I could try?

Kricketz

Apr 25, 2014
I know Uplay has been having so recent issues with Watch Dogs and other games this morning. I'm not sure if the season pass is in someway connected to Uplay, but it could be related. Probably worth looking into.