So I got a mysterious package in the mail....

Alandoril

Jul 19, 2010
Blindswordmaster said:
It was addressed to me with my full name. I wouldn't have opened it otherwise.
Maybe a future you ordered it and sent it to your past self to avoid some kind of temporal catastrophe.

GiglameshSoulEater

Jun 30, 2010
Kraiiit said:
fenderstrat said:
sounds like something from half life. try to not open a gateway to another world and doom earth, will you?
I will admit that the possibility of a resonance cascade is extremely unlikely. What's the worst that could happen?
Its the purest sample we've seen yet; but blindswordmaster, we have complete confidence in your abilities.

nuba km

Jun 7, 2010
Blindswordmaster said:
I got back from the store the other day and found a package from UPS at my door. I took it inside and though I didn't order anything or recognize the sender, I opened it. Turns out it was an electromagnetic transducer. I tried calling the phone number on the return address, but it says that the number is no longer in service. I don't want this thing and I don't know what to do with the damn thing. Advice?
I say leave it for a month if no one comes to pick it up or something along those lines(calls about it or get a letter about it), then either keep it or sell it.

Chunko

Aug 2, 2009
Blindswordmaster said:
Chunko said:
Blindswordmaster said:
I got back from the store the other day and found a package from UPS at my door. I took it inside and though I didn't order anything or recognize the sender, I opened it. Turns out it was an electromagnetic transducer. I tried calling the phone number on the return address, but it says that the number is no longer in service. I don't want this thing and I don't know what to do with the damn thing. Advice?
I was expecting you to make me lose the game there for a second. Oh wait Dangit!
What?
Right, there's this thing called "The Game" and everyone's playings it whether they no it or not. Whenever you hear or think about the game you lose it. You can lose more than once. I thought that you were lying about the package and were going to say "YOU JUST LOST THE GAME" at the bottom of your post.