So I had a nice WTF moment today.

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
Was she on sleeping pills? Because I tend to text crazy stuff when my brain is half asleep on sleeping pills. lol

an annoyed writer

Exalted Lady of The Meep :3
Jun 21, 2012
farscythe said:
Mr Fixit said:
Snippety snippenstuffs.
on
welp roll with it if you want to :)

but yes ot

a few years ago i was working at a tire warehouse with another guy and we got on well.. good fun working with him and all and he used to give me rides home on rainy days.
so yea one day about halfway home he stopped in a little lay by and asked me if id ever concider getting head of another guy. so yeah told him no (in nice terms) (oddly enough ive had more guys assume im either gay or at least bi curious..just becuase im dutch .. living in the uk at the time tho..yay stereotypes)

he quit the job the day after and has since made it a point to ignore me if i do see him..shame really as i enjoyed his company and honestly couldnt care less wich way he swings .

(can understand his reasons tho as im pretty sure i was his coming out of the cupboard)
Huh. I'm trans, and in my previous life I had more or less that exact scenario play out for me when I worked at a Wal Mart. Right down to the leaving the work environment I was part of, except the one I knew went to a different shift, rather than a different job.

Daveman

has tits and is on fire
Jan 8, 2009
Well, this thing happened to my friend which I thought was pretty funny. Him and this girl had kissed when mutually hammered one night (and I should make clear this isn't exactly a common event for my mate) and everyone began taking the piss out of him and we all thought that was the end of it. We had a barbeque one day and this girl was there and we all got pretty pissed again.

The next day he asks me to take a look at something. It's a facebook chat message from the night previous he'd been having with this girl and he asks me if I think it's a frape because he'd thought so last night when drunk. Anyway, basically this girl had been chatting with him for ages in a display of some of the worst drunk typing I've ever seen and then said that if he wasn't upstairs in her bed in 5 minutes then she's going to sleep.

I could tell it wasn't a frape and told him so.

He had responded "night night".

I thought it was hilarious but consoled him with the fact that she was very very drunk and so it was probably right to ignore it.

He did have sex with her on a later date though so all's well that ends well.

TobiasMP

Jun 9, 2010
Well, I had a wtf-moment 2 days ago. Little bit of a backgroundstory:
I had gone out with this girl on a thursday, everything went better than expected. She stayed the night, we watched movies that friday, and it was her birthday on saturday. Her birthday was also her goodbye-party,for she went to France for 2 months. It had only been 3 days and we agreed that, though we had strong feelings for eachother, we would not wait 2 months on eachother after only dating for 3 days. This is what happened 2 weeks ago, and 2 days ago I received a text from her, written in french. Now, my french isn't the best but I do know what "je pense que je t'aime" means....I couldn't really believe she actually said that, so I had 3 friends of mine, who speak french fluently, translate it for me, over and over and over again....I still think WTF?!

vv85

May 25, 2013
A WTF moment i had recently was coming onto this forum and deciding I needed to share a thought instead of just keeping it to myself like I usually do...

Then I masturbated onto a cracker and fed it to the provincial ruler. That was pretty WTF in itself