So I Heart Monster Girls came out this month....

sageoftruth

Jan 29, 2010
WinterWyvern said:
FirstNameLastName said:
I think you're forgetting the fact that these "monster girls" are simply masturbation fodder to cater to people's weird fetishes. What you just posted is rather difficult to get off to, and would simply come under the category of "female monsters". Monster girls are female monsters in the same way that fanboys are male fans.
Apart from how I don't find those monsters difficult to masturbate to, but that's personal preference....

....The point is that those girls in the comic aren't really monster girls. I mean on the monster scale it'd be like zero on the furry scale

See that "not furry"?
"Not monster".

I mean nothing wrong with waifus but don't call them monster girls, it's like calling furry a fully human anime girl with cat ears.
Well, to be fair, human anime girls with cat ears are called "Cat girls", provided the ears are actually a part of their bodies and not mere accessories.

Going with that terminology, "Monster Girl" sounds kind of appropriate for the ones mentioned above. After all, what else are we going to call them? It would be misleading to say they're wearing costumes, if those are their natural bodies.

Demagogue

Sperm Alien
Mar 26, 2009
Caramel Frappe said:
Is this what i'm known for now? Being into Monster Girls in general ... ??
It's just one of your many tastes :) Like Dark Souls :D Plus it was more a reason to tag you so you knew about it (although I expected you probably already would)

Erttheking

Legacy
Oct 5, 2011
Country
United States
I will never be that interested in any monster girls that lack vaginas. Kills the fantasy for me a little.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Caramel Frappe said:
Is this what i'm known for now? Being into Monster Girls in general ... ??

No, no, no... you're known for other stuff.

Like you're avatar.

And... um... Caramel.

Also... Frappes?

Silentpony said:
erttheking said:
I will never be that interested in any monster girls that lack vaginas. Kills the fantasy for me a little.
Other options are available...

I can think of a few.

Paragon Fury

The Loud Shadow
Jan 23, 2009
erttheking said:
Well, lucky for you all the MonMusu girls have vaginas.

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Caramel Frappe said:
AccursedTheory said:
Silentpony said:
erttheking said:

I can think of a few.
.. You and me both man. I know exactly what i'd like to do with a girl with that kind of tongue.

I mean, she can't cook to save her life. Someone's got to lend the poor girl a helping hand.
On a semi-related subject, why aren't there any bear waifus? I mean, I'm never getting out of the scaly bus, but there are some advantages...

crimsonspear4D

Sep 26, 2009
My whole stance on it is: it doesn't matter if it has scales, feathers, or claws, or if it flies, slithers, or crawls; but the worst creature to exist is the true tragic figure in all of history - the "waifu". Clearly superior beings to humans, willfully throwing away its identity and free-will to play house with some lowly, weak, beta-male chump. Their pride and shackle, the frilled apron, worn tightly around their breast to signify their eager submission and their single-minded happiness at the abandonment of their true nature.

To me, it's not their design or what they're called is an issue, it's why in the high holy hell are orcs huge burly pig-men but the one time they have an orc woman in the universe she looks like a green elf gyaru girl with club feet!?!?!?!

Ahem... excuse me that was from something else. But why can't monster girls still be those primal, strong willed types hunting dudes and enslaving them, what's with this romantic love nonsense.

The BEST thing Okayado did in his MONMUSE ever did was have his monsters girls be au naturel. Miia's mother and the lamia village, the mermaid kingdom, hell even his profiles at the end of the anime episodes convey races and individuals far more interesting than this toxic, vanilla, paradise in suburbia garbage.

Still though...

AccursedTheory said:
mmmph, delicious.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
AccursedTheory said:
Caramel Frappe said:
AccursedTheory said:
Silentpony said:
erttheking said:

I can think of a few.
.. You and me both man. I know exactly what i'd like to do with a girl with that kind of tongue.

I mean, she can't cook to save her life. Someone's got to lend the poor girl a helping hand.

Am I doing it right?

DefunctTheory

Not So Defunct Now
Mar 30, 2010
Silentpony said:
AccursedTheory said:
Caramel Frappe said:
AccursedTheory said:
Silentpony said:
erttheking said:

I can think of a few.

Am I doing it right?

It has nothing to do with bears... but I think it'll work.

On another semi-related note, damn man. You've kept this bug hunt obsession going for what, a month? You're really into it.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
AccursedTheory said:
On another semi-related note, damn man. You've kept this bug hunt obsession going for what, a month? You're really into it.
I think I need help! I went out and bought the Starship Trooper video game off Amazon for $40 for fucks sake! And for movie night last week, I insisted we watch Starship Troopers 3! With a drinking game to take a shot every time they quote the first movie!

Dreph

Jun 27, 2015
Silentpony said:
I insisted we watch Starship Troopers 3! With a drinking game to take a shot every time they quote the first movie!
I... I have no words. How did you survive the night?

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Dreph said:
Silentpony said:
I insisted we watch Starship Troopers 3! With a drinking game to take a shot every time they quote the first movie!
I... I have no words. How did you survive the night?
I am legitimately unsure I did. 'cause I really didn't think that one through. I had intended it to be Rico or whatever quoting 'Come on you Apes, you want to live forever?!'(sidenote: Yeah, actually. Why is that so controversial? Like our choices are living forever or being torn apart by giant spiders. Seems like a no-brainier to me.)
What I didn't factor in was...the news broadcasts. 'Would you like to know more?' to which my cousin, who really didn't want to watch Marauder insisted we all drink to, citing it being a line from the movie and not the book.

Woof.

Dreph

Jun 27, 2015
Silentpony said:
I am legitimately unsure I did. 'cause I really didn't think that one through. I had intended it to be Rico or whatever quoting 'Come on you Apes, you want to live forever?!'(sidenote: Yeah, actually. Why is that so controversial? Like our choices are living forever or being torn apart by giant spiders. Seems like a no-brainier to me.)
What I didn't factor in was...the news broadcasts. 'Would you like to know more?' to which my cousin, who really didn't want to watch Marauder insisted we all drink to, citing it being a line from the movie and not the book.

Woof.
I would raise a glass to your victory over that drinking game, but after thinking about what that game would do to me I don't think I can drink again.

Silentpony_v1legacy

Alleged Feather-Rustler
Jun 5, 2013
Dreph said:
Been about...6 days for me and I'm still just out of it. Like not hungover or anything, but my brain and soul are just sorta' in shock. Like did I really do that?

And it wasn't the frequency of the news reports. It was the randomness of them! Right after a shot because Rico says "Just doing my part", cut to black, "Would you like to know more?"...you take another.

I recommend you recommend it to people you wouldn't mind being torn apart on Klendathu.

Dreph

Jun 27, 2015
Silentpony said:
I recommend you recommend it to people you wouldn't mind being torn apart on Klendathu.
Time to place a call to my brother-in-law. Thank you for service citizen.