So I just bought minecraft.

Skorpyo

Average Person Extraordinaire!
May 2, 2010
Build your fortress and rule the weak zombie horde with endless power.

But be prepared to pay with your social-life.

BRMXJzjsoawk321

Jan 13, 2010
1. Get INVEdit
2. Give yourself unlimited TNT
3. Blow up everything
4. ???
5. Profit.

No, really. The craters from said explosions create the most beautiful caverns..

deonte9109

Sep 8, 2010
Get creative and build stuff. I havent bought it yet but ive sunk hours in the free mode just buildin random stuff.

LightOfDarkness

Mar 18, 2010
once you cant think of anything to do, create a boat and set off on the nearest ocean.

Or make a system to transport you automatically from your spawn to your house.

Fr]anc[is

May 13, 2010
Build a titanic pyramid for yourself. Put the top point as high in the air as the game will let you, and put the bottom even with the bedrock.

Sn1P3r M98

May 30, 2010
Make a second story and basement for your house.

Then make a 3 story house in the Nether.

Then make a second house in the regular world and make a Minecart system connecting to it.

Then make a giant moat around everything.

Back up your save, and turn the difficulty to hard. Have fun!

Judgement101

Mar 29, 2010
Decy19 said:
Well the internet has been hitting me in the face with this game like a 12 golden cod so i ordered it and I don't know what to do next i built a little house and started garden but i dunno what else to do so tell me what you think i should do.
This is my minecraft guide: 1. cancel all appointments for at least the next month
2. Build a house that is extremely complicated.
3. Start mining
4. Cancel all appointments for the next 2.6 months
5. Never close the game because by this time you have lost your job by not showing up and have had your electiricty turned off.

Rocyaic

Dec 14, 2009
I haven't played the game, but how exactly does it work? The things people are creating is insane!

Flying Pilgrim

Apr 24, 2009
Benndak said:
If you want some fun, wait until night put everything but your finest sword in a safe chest.
Then light a cluster of trees on fire, and Rambo everything. Creepers, skeletons, zombies...Kill everyone.

It's truly beautiful.
I try that and die every time...