So... I just go a new (new to me) ipod. Any suggestions?

Fappy

\[T]/
Jan 4, 2010
Country
United States
Put all of your music on dat shit!

That's all I need.

Scrustle

Apr 30, 2011
If you like Jim Sterling you'll love Podtoid, the Destructoid podcast. It's absolutely hilarious. One of the main highlights of my week. They usually don't talk much about games, but that doesn't really matter when it consists of stuff like this:

God damn I love this show.

The Extra Credits podcast is pretty good. It doesn't feature the guys from the actual show, it's the people that run the forums, but they still have some good intelligent discussion going on. Audio balance sometimes isn't the best (although it's better than The Escapist podcast) but it lasts a really long time, so there's a lot of entertainment there. Unfortunately they're on hiatus right now, but I still really advise getting in to them.

If you like TotalBiscuit and/or Jesse Cox then The Game Station podcast is really good. It's a nice mix of good conversation and just fun chaos, as you can probably imagine given its hosts. It's also a really long podcast so it can fill a lot of time.

I also second the Mega64 podcast. That's really fun to listen to.

Owyn_Merrilin

May 22, 2010
I'm sure there are some XXX rated podcasts out there, but I don't know any names offhand, nor would I be able to link you to them on these forums even if I did know XD

As for comedy (and Sci-Fi, Fantasy, Horror, Mystery...) there's a ton of modern radio drama being made and distributed as podcasts. This forum can get you pointed in the right direction if you're interested in that. In addition to the new stuff, almost everything from the golden age of radio has slipped into the public domain at this point, and there was a ton of comedy produced back then. The site I linked has a forum for old stuff, too. Some of the existing threads have links to repositories of the stuff.

SlaveNumber23

A WordlessThing, a ThinglessWord
Aug 9, 2011
As already mentioned, the Rooster Teeth podcast and the Destructoid podcast, Podtoid are both really awesome. They are supposed to be gaming related but to be honest they don't discuss gaming all that much, still a lot of hilarious stuff. Also Ricky Gervais stuff is really great to, 'The Ricky Gervais guide to' series is fantastic.

Elementary - Dear Watson

RIP Eleuthera, I will miss you
Nov 9, 2010
The escapist podcast...

All the other podcasts I have are UK specific and you can't get them outside, as they are Radio 1 podcasts... but if you ever find yourself in these green and pleasant lands then check out Radio 1's mini-mixes... they are awesome if you like electronic music! It's part of Annie Mac's programme, but the podcasts release more than are on the show!

arc101

May 24, 2009
Put the Whole Original Series of the HitchHikers Guide to the Galaxy on there. It's all that's in mine.