So I just realized I have 100 games on Steam...

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Only 20, and that's if you count every episode of Half-Life 2 and all the games you got with the Half Life Collectors box.
Got over 80 games for my PS3 though, as far as I know!

Joccaren

Elite Member
Mar 29, 2011
5. I like to keep my games off Steam, makes my life a lot easier not having to wait for Steam to like me for it to update, and not having to update to play the game.

Merkavar

Aug 21, 2010
43 games on steam.

ive mainly been playing MMOs past like 5 years. wow and rift. so i only buy like a hand full of games each year

loc978

Sep 18, 2010
16... 4 of which I have physical copies of. Of the remaining 12, 5 were gifts. The other 7 I bought for 75% or more off (and 4 of those are tiny little indie games I couldn't find any other way).
I also have 6 links to non-steam games in there and 41 games installed on my hard drives that are completely unaffiliated with Steam... 2 of those installs are anthologies comprising, respectively, 4 and 6 games.

Kotaro

Desdinova's Successor
Feb 3, 2009
150. I buy most of my games on either Steam or GoG (and I buy every single Humble Bundle, Indie Royale, etc.), so the number is inevitably going to be high.

Clive Howlitzer

Jan 27, 2011
Kaboom.
http://www.steamcalculator.com/id/Vejita2128
70 games with a value of 1,242 dollars. That isn't 100% right though, because I have some games it isn't detecting for some reason. A friend of mine has someone with like 600 Steam games. How fucked is THAT?

Grabbin Keelz

Jun 3, 2009
Around fifty, I had to uninstall a few after I looked at my pc and realized I only had one gigabyte left in my entire hard drive.

Airsoftslayer93

Minecraft King
Mar 17, 2010
hazabaza1 said:
Yay me. Thought I think CivIV and all the DLCs count for 2 each since they seem to have doubled for some reason.
That happened to me as well, was scared that i had bought each twice.

Dinasis

Dec 28, 2010
Drave said:
two, neither bothered to tell me it used steam works before I bought it. fuck I want my money back >.>
This with Supreme Commander 2...I went and got a physical copy to avoid Steam. Never saw any news about it being Steamworks-enabled before purchasing and Valve, Steam, and Steamworks didn't appear anywhere on the packaging. No mention of anything Steam-related until I opened the box at home and got to the insert with the Serial/Steam key.

brainslurper

Aug 18, 2009
denseWorm said:
"my... my money... all of the things i could have bought... why the f*ck do i have freedom force? why the f*ck do i have civilization 5 when i knew it would be sh*t on a stick?"

36 games.

On a secondary note... How could you have 100 games? Steam hasn't got anywhere NEAR that many interesting games on it!
Someone is a bit narrow minded.

DirgeNovak

I'm anticipating DmC. Flame me.
Jul 23, 2008
I have 104. Most are indie and old games I got for one to five dollars, a lot of them on various sales. I really want to get a new desktop PC, I basically stopped PC gaming since I got my laptop.

Kermi

Elite Member
Nov 7, 2007
I can't be bothered checking exact numbers but I have about 50 games on Steam, most of which came from the Quakecon/Bethesda sale a few months back. Guess how many of those games I've bothered to actually install and play. I reckon 5.

Edit: I did go and check.

41 games.
26 installed.
Of the ones I bothered to install, I have actually played 7 of them - that's including Wolfenstein 3D, which my wife only booted up because she made a copy of the first level in Minecraft and needed to use it as a reference.

I suppose I could have more 'Steam' games but that would only be if I could be bothered registering humble indie bundle games in Steam, which I can't.