So I just slept for 19 hours.

FightThePower

The Voice of Treason
Dec 17, 2008
21 hours straight. I was tired.

Mind you, I typically sleep for 10 - 12 hours every night, for reasons I don't understand.

FinalHeart95

Jun 29, 2009
Like 13 hours. I love sleep, but I have shit to do as well.

It's also worth noting I normally only get like 6-7 hours of sleep during the week though. During the weekend it's always double digits.

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
Sam Eskenazi said:
31 hours; I had the flu and hadn't slept for two days previous, so I just collapsed once I got better enough to not be shivering all the time. Awesome sleep.

Not counting a different stage of having that same flu wherein I hallucinated about Djinns in the desert leading me to water... I was very dehydrated...
Holy moly. Wasn't your family worried?

OT: Not sure... 14 hours? I think I slept a total of 20 within at 24 hour period once, just not all in one go.

MadeinHell

Jun 18, 2009
over 24 hours. Around 27 I think. That was one hell of a new year party. I bet it was awesome. If only I could remember it...

But that was 3 years ago. I slept 19 hours last week because I was EPICALLY tired because of my allergies :(. Believe me a whole day of breathing problems, sneezing and headaches really brings you to the limit. My muscles still hurt.

madmatt

Jan 12, 2010
Doclector said:
JourneyMan88 said:
3 days straight. In my defense, I was in a coma and woke up in the hospital.
This may be the only time I laugh about a coma. In my defence, I am so very evil, and I am so very sorry.

I've been sleeping around 11 hours every night since I got through the worst of college. The strangest thing is that my mind appears to be using the extra hours to create incredibly long, detailed dreams, sometimes spanning a couple of days diegetically (in dream time). What's more, there appears to be a consistent narrative thread going through these dreams, that I appear to cast as a character in these dreams that isn't actually that of my own personality, rather some hyper personality, certain aspects of my own personality enhanced whilst others are lessened, Which makes sense seeming as this is my usual technique for creating characters. This character appears to be some some kind of wandering paranormal investigator, exposing the varied locales and strange occurances of the past few dreams. I'm finding it fascinating.
That's really interesting, I wonder why that might be? Do they pick up where they left off?

Probably about 27 hours after an all nighter and lack of sleep in the preceding days. But I do love my sleep!

Condor219

Sep 14, 2010
18 hours. Stayed awake for 36 hours straight before that, so I had to compensate for the sleep I missed.

intheweeds

Apr 6, 2011
Sam Eskenazi said:
31 hours; I had the flu and hadn't slept for two days previous, so I just collapsed once I got better enough to not be shivering all the time. Awesome sleep.

Not counting a different stage of having that same flu wherein I hallucinated about Djinns in the desert leading me to water... I was very dehydrated...
My hallucinations were different and in the same stage of flu, but Sam wrote pretty much exactly what i was going to say. I was out for 30 hours myself. Body needs what it needs i guess!

Doclector

Aug 22, 2009
madmatt said:
Doclector said:
JourneyMan88 said:
*snip*
That's really interesting, I wonder why that might be? Do they pick up where they left off?

Probably about 27 hours after an all nighter and lack of sleep in the preceding days. But I do love my sleep!
It could be that I study film production. I've stopped working for a while, but maybe my mind is still making up scripts. Also, it doesn't pick up exactly where it left off, it's more like a TV series in which my character is the main story arc.

^=ash=^

Sep 23, 2009
OrenjiJusu said:
Over 400,000 Hours. You never said consecutively.
You've slept for over 16666 days, I can't help but find that unlikely /lol

OT: I'm not very good at sleeping for extended periods of time, I think 10 hours would be the longest I've slept.

xxx

OrenjiJusu

Mar 24, 2009
^=ash=^ said:
You've slept for over 16666 days, I can't help but find that unlikely /lol

OT: I'm not very good at sleeping for extended periods of time, I think 10 hours would be the longest I've slept.

xxx
OrenjiJusu said:
Over 400,000 Hours. You never said consecutively.